ASUS P8P67-M PRO (REV 3.0)

Brilliant!!!

I placed orders for a 2500k with a 25off coupon and the Seasonic X750 with the 30 off coupon earlier today.

Was debating on getting the Galaxy GTX570 for 279.99.

Saw this post.

Bit :D

Brilliant!!!

I placed orders for a 2500k with a 25off coupon and the Seasonic X750 with the 30 off coupon earlier today.

Was debating on getting the Galaxy GTX570 for 279.99.

Saw this post.

Bit :D
Out of curiosity, was the $25 off at Newegg?

Out of curiosity, was the $25 off at Newegg?

yup.

They sent out a 25 off 50 min coupon to accounts that had never ordered. I had an email ID where I just received newsletters. Signed up with the same and placed the order :)

yup.

They sent out a 25 off 50 min coupon to accounts that had never ordered. I had an email ID where I just received newsletters. Signed up with the same and placed the order :)
Awe, wish I had that/had known...

Just ordered an i5 2500K today. :(

I used the same code to buy ram for that motherboard (thats in route). The $25 did not lower the price, but I did get free shipping out of the deal! :)

My mobo should arrive tomorrow. The 2500k CPU is about a day behind that.

Placed order on Friday afternoon.
It just cleared processing and will hopefully ship out today :(

A week to deliver a board being advertised with free 3-Day shipping :mad:

Man, this board has me considering going back to mATX (from ITX) for my LAN rig, since the Gigabyte P67 ITX board is still MIA.

I could see building myself an itx rig someday for Lan parties but I haven't seen a good enough itx mobo yet to want to do it. I'd have to wait to see the performance reviews of that Gigabyte p67 itx mobo first before saying its the one. Meanwhile... my P8P67-M Pro is out for delivery today! :D

My order shipped last week then got STOLEN @ the USPS sort facility in Honolulu.

Now to dispute with Paypal and wait another week or 3 to get a replacement.

So many thieves!

Last edited:
Man, this board has me considering going back to mATX (from ITX) for my LAN rig, since the Gigabyte P67 ITX board is still MIA.

always it seems mitx is at the end of trail like long ago matx was.

Jen

always it seems mitx is at the end of trail like long ago matx was.

Jen

true. Maybe mITX will get more consideration in a while, though for this round, since I accidentally bought a Sandy Bridge combo, I'm going FT03 and mATX :)

true. Maybe mITX will get more consideration in a while, though for this round, since I accidentally bought a Sandy Bridge combo, I'm going FT03 and mATX :)

wonder if a lian li pcq11 can be modded to fit matx , giggles

Jen

Well, OOS at newegg, I just bought mine from TD, who claim they need 1-3 days to prep the board for shipping, lol.

Yes, itx is still maturing. I figure this year or next year (I'm thinking this year) and we'll see some good OCing itx mobos that everyone will want. Already we're seeing some larger cases designed to fit them and the long gaming cards. Shouldn't be much longer now.

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but...

Are all the FAN headers on the motherboard +12 V? I purchased a Corsair H60 on Friday, and I'm planning to install it Sunday afternoon. The installation instructions mention how the pump power connector should be plugged into a FAN or CPU header than guarantees an uninterrupted +12V, so just wanted to make sure that any of them would work. I saw that the PWR fan header in the manual specifically references +12V, but none of the others do, hence my concern. :)

Back