Asus P5N-E 650i Problems.

When I got this board 3 months ago it took a little finessing but I got it up and running and its been a sweet little board until a couple days ago. It no longer posts, just beeps as if the memory is bad. I have 8 sticks of mem, Kingston, PQI, Corsair and Patriot. 533, 667 and 800 ddr2. I have tried them all, 1 at a time in each mem slot and I get nothing but the beeps. I HOPE I don't have 8 sticks of dead mem, but before I take this board and drop kick it into the neighbors pool are there any tips/tricks/hints as to what else may be causing this think to go nuts?

Thanks....

Did you try reseting CMOS?
Or sometimes this problem is linked to a bad/quirky power supply, sometime unplugging it from everything inside the comp and out for a few seconds resets it, doesn't alway work.

Any major changes before the problem started occurring?

i have the same board...i had to rma the first one i had because it wouldnt post if there was a stick in the 1st ram slot(next to cpu). also this weekend i updated the bios to latest release and it wouldnt hold the overclock that i have been using since feb. so i went back to the initial bios release and all is well. good board when it works but it is quite strange.

No major changes, just added a 3rd sata drive. I unplugged the PS and left it overnight, same problem. Haven't tried a cmos reset, I'll give that a go and see what happens..

Back