All Future Microsoft-Published Games Are Coming to Console and PC

Smart move by MS (even though their hands were kinda tied due to sonys current doninance).

Still I won't be entirely convinced until Halo is confirmed for PC.

never played Halo, would like to..... would be great if they put The Master Chief Collection on PC

Reactions: DF-1
like this
This has been a long time coming but basically didn't have someone to champion this until Phil Spencer took over the gaming division.

QMNAZSj.gif

Why am I not surprised. These days everything MS says ends up changing the instant it becomes inconvenient.
I still like getting these games on the PC (rather than the Xbox), but I don't think MS is ready for this yet.

Seems like they back tracked. I wouldn't be surprised if they had had to bring more of their games to PC though, especially with current market share compared to the PS4. What was a good number of sales when the 360 debuted is no longer enough in 2016. I can't imagine some of their studios like Remedy can sustain themselves with Xbox only exclusives. Probably why Alan wake and Quantum Break came to PC eventually.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
They've given up giving up on PC gaming.
I bet they all need DX12 though.
If so this is probably the reason for the about turn, to boost Windows 10s flagging adoption :p

Back