99$ sandisk ultra plus 256 GB ssd

serpretetsky

2[H]4U
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I wish there were some 128gb SSDs for $40 that I can pop into my parent's laptops. They only need Firefox, Office, and Windows. Seems like $60 is the lowest they'll go though. Maybe when 240/256 drops to ~$70 or so.

I wish there were some 128gb SSDs for $40 that I can pop into my parent's laptops. They only need Firefox, Office, and Windows. Seems like $60 is the lowest they'll go though. Maybe when 240/256 drops to ~$70 or so.

Kingston coming up today at Newegg (10:00AM - 12:59PM PT) for $54.99 for a 120GB. Yes, it's Kingston and they are hated like crazy here.

I like this ssd price war, there are still 5 months to black friday, imagine then.

I like this ssd price war, there are still 5 months to black friday, imagine then.

. o O ( Hmmm Black Friday deals, SSDs stabilized 2 months earlier, Friday rolls around cuts 30% off prices for a day, people bitch about how they were cheaper 5 months earlier, massive troll fest )

Nope, don't want to imagine that.

. o O ( Hmmm Black Friday deals, SSDs stabilized 2 months earlier, Friday rolls around cuts 30% off prices for a day, people bitch about how they were cheaper 5 months earlier, massive troll fest )

Correct me if I am wrong but that new Crucial mx100 series of 128/256/512 has a MSRP of $80/$110/$225

so I don't see how prices could go higher, well maybe if there was a massive shortage (sdd flood in thailand? lol) or every other manufacturer failed to deliver but I don't think so

(I just do not like nand drives but everyone seems to say mx100 is a great drive)

Back