80MH+ X11 Mining Farm (46 GPUs in 13 Rigs/Gold Rated PSUs/DDR3) - Wisconsin, USA

oblox

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling my X11 mining farm with 13 rigs for $3650, local pickup only (54701). Nearly all of them are 4 card rigs with 4GB DDR3 and AMD sempron 145 processors (a few have Intel Celeron Dual-cores). Nearly all the PSUs are gold-rated. All but two of the rigs are running PIMP 1.5.5 (AMD Cards), the other two 750ti rigs are running Windows 7. Rigs put out around 81MH+ under X11, however, being that they run PIMP, you are free to mine scrypt, scrypt-n, X13, and many other algos should you decide to go that direction. They will do more if you want to bump the intensities, clocks, and/or memory higher. You could even reflash the bios on the cards to higher voltages if you want to push it harder.

The majority (probably around 95%) of the parts were purchased within the last 3-4 months and retain full manufacturers warranties. Most of the parts have all factory packaging, including boxes, manuals, cards, and accessories. There are 46 cards, a mixture of 270/270x/280x cards from MSI and Gigabyte. Breakdown of cards is 25 MSI 270's, 1 MSI 270x, 8 Gigabyte 270x's, 2 Gigabyte 280x's, 4 PNY Geforce 750ti , 5 eVGA Geforce 750ti SC, and 1 unlocked Powercolor 6950 to a 6970. Nearly all the rigs are using ASRock 970DE3/U3S3 mobos (4 card boards) but could easily be upgraded to some of the 6-7 card boards should you want to expand. Many of the rigs are gold-rated PSUs from eVGA, Rosewill, Antec, Thermaltake, etc. All cards come with powered risers.

Farm was kept in an isolated room with a wind tunnel for cooling. Total usage under X11 is 22 amps on 220v. Everything is turn-key and ready to go (the only glitch with PIMP 1.5.5 is the need to either click start mining or at terminal type "mine start && sc"; I believe this issue is fixed in their latest update). Most cards temp around 60-65 degrees, some around 70, some even in the mid to upper 50s.

I am willing to accept cash and/or BTC based off the coinbase rate. Farm is broken down and ready to go. Farm is sold as is due to the nature of mining and any support is limited at best. Any issues with the parts themselves should be addressed with the manufacturer through potential RMA (I am willing to assist as needed in the process as I retain invoices through Newegg, Tiger Direct, & Amazon).

You get all 13 rigs consisting of ram, mobo, cpu, cpu fan, power button, PSU and the above mentioned video cards. All rigs will have a USB stick with the above mentioned OS setup and ready to go attached to each board. No wood frames, fans, screws, monitors, keyboards, networking equipment, or mice included.

I've had a few questions on the other brands of components, without me itemizing, it works out to be: Nine combo sets of ASRock 970DE3/U3S3 AMD Mobos, 4GB of DDR3 1600 (Team Vulcan), & Sempron 145 CPUs. Three sets of the ASRock H81 Pro BTC LGA 1150 Intel H81 Mobo w/ 4GB DDR3 1600 (team Vulcan) and Intel Celeron G1830 Haswell 2.8GHz dual-core CPUs. One AMD Phenom 9600 Agena 2.3GHz AM2+ 95W Quad CPU w/ 8GB DDR20 (ADATA & G.Skill brands) & GIGABYTE GA-MA770-UD3 AM2+ mobo. PSUs with the exception of maybe 3 are all gold-rated, basically a mixture of Rosewill CAPSTONE-750-M GOLD, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650 G 80 PLUS GOLD, Thermaltake Toughpower Grand DPS 850w PSU Gold, CoolerMaster V700 700w PSU Gold, NZXT Hale 90 750w PSU Gold, Antec TruePower Classic TP-750C 750W PSU Gold, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w PSU Gold.

For those of you that do not mine and either A) run a computer shop or B) have the time and patience to part it out, this is more than reasonably priced.

Heatware is in my signature, 490+ on ebay under the username "obloxeon", and 190+ on gametz under the username "bishop". Feel free to verify at your leisure.

Last edited:
I think I am giving this until the weekend, then it's getting parted. GPUs first.

Have you posted this on the Madison and Milwaukee Craigslists? Hell, I'd even drive from Chicago...

I didn't even think about down there. I've done the Twin Cities figuring that would be the most practical given the location and population size but still no takers. Frankly, I'm quite shocked.

I thought mining pretty much died? :confused:

pretty much everyone that started *after* the boom didnt/couldnt make ROI. Lots of people selling off gear.
but it is far, far from dead.
not a bad price. too bad im in Colorado.

pretty much everyone that started *after* the boom didnt/couldnt make ROI. Lots of people selling off gear.
but it is far, far from dead.
not a bad price. too bad im in Colorado.

My farm is already paid off and then some. I want to repurpose the room they were in for a new addition. I've certainly had my fun (and stress) mining.

I thought mining pretty much died? :confused:

Free response bump....it's pretty dead right now because there is no true scarcity to drive up value in crypto.

Individual coins have limited distribution totals - but as a whole, the ability to create new coins isn't. In other words, there will always be an unlimited amount of coins in circulation because people will always be making this coin or that coin. This has the effect of turning each and every coin into a pump n dump scheme and basically ensuring that there is no sustaining profitability force in the market. Bitcoin is surviving this effect due to its notoriety, but everything else is getting screwed.

I got in summer 2013 and have made my cash and then some, but it's very accurate to say that the people who hopped in after the bubble are pretty much screwed right now. In fact, the only people who are currently winning are those who do not pay for rent and/or electricity, or even their own gear.

Back