WU's not being accepted?

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
I've got a couple GTX 260 cards that have stumbled into a WU's that they cannot upload usin the 7.2.9 client. Any ideas on what is causing this? They have already downloaded more work units and have successfully uploaded them, while these are two are at 100% just waiting in slot 0 and slot 2 and sitting there. Here is a snippet from the log file.

Code:
15:32:23:ERROR:WU02:FS01:Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.25:80: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
15:32:23:ERROR:WU00:FS00:Exception: Failed to connect to 171.67.108.25:80: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Thanks,

Ax

I guess you have tried to restart the client, other than that i'm out of idea's although that server may still be acting up

Update. 108.25 is an out of service collection server, the actual work server, 108.11 is now back up and running, restart the client and you should be good to go.

I just checked, and it looks like they uploaded since my initial post, probably because the collection server came back up. It had been like that since Friday, so I doubt that any points were credited because it may have expired. Oh well, glad it's fixed back up again.

Thanks for your help, Nathan!

Back