WTS Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm (Brand New)

ibex333

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
Am I asking too much? The price is already so much lower than what Samsung and Amazon charge.

Am I asking too much? The price is already so much lower than what Samsung and Amazon charge.
Well, the last time I checked, there are some pretty good trade-in & zero-interest financing deals at Sammy, Googly and elsewhere that make getting one a little easier money-wise, while making selling one outright a little harder :)

My son just added one to his Fi plan with 24 payments (~$13 month) so he's a happy camper now !

GLWS :D

Well, the last time I checked, there are some pretty good trade-in & zero-interest financing deals at Sammy, Googly and elsewhere that make getting one a little easier money-wise, while making selling one outright a little harder :)

My son just added one to his Fi plan with 24 payments (~$13 month) so he's a happy camper now !

GLWS :D

Well, I certainly cannot match big stores like Google and Samsung as they don't have to deal with shipping prices and PayPal fees like I do. o_O Still I do my best to keep lowering the price in accordance with the "sold" items on Ebay and Amazon.

Back