WTS: GTX285 & HD4850 /w Accelero S1

Z06

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling Two of my graphics cards. I barely play games anymore, due to no time at all.
So selling two of my Graphics cards.

BFG GTX285 OC : Typically Brand new. I bought it for myself as an early Bday present, But i have no use for it. since gaming has
become Non-existant lately. Comes stock with Box, all manuals and disc.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143168

Price: $270 Shipped OBO

Radeon HD4850 (512mb):
Owned and been operating for about, 5 months. Has Accelero S1 aftermarket cooler installed. Kinda dusty, have to find some compressed air. I have always had a 120MM fan on this cooler, to make sure it ran as cool as possible. Never overclocked, always ran at stock speeds. At one time this card was Crossfired with another HD4850 /w Accelero S1. And to make it possible 2 fins had to be slightly bent to allow the crossfire cable to pass through. Does not affect performance. Does not have original box, or disc's. my GF through them away!

Price: SOLD.

I can take pictures, but i will have to borrow a Digital camera from my brother. Non-CC Paypal or Postal Money order ONLY.

Note. I will be at my GF's tomorrow (8-5-09), and have internet access (8-5-09). But it will be 56k So i will try to respond to any PM's i get in a timely matter. Any Serious Inquires i will give u my number to text.

heatware : Z06

Thanks everyone.
Josh

Last edited:
Good luck selling that! And I agree with you on the whole gaming point, lol.

Back