WTB: TRUE/Mega/H50/X1283 | Lian Li x500 | Sflex/Noctua fans * F/S G5 | AC7 | V1000B

ivandurago

[H]ard|Gawd
I would like to purchase:
A heatsink to cool my q9450, a TRUE/S1283/Mega would be good, but a Corsair H50 would be perfect. Fans are not important unless they are SFlex/Noctua/quiet 120mm fans. Price will vary greatly based on model/condition/lapping/ect, just PM me I am very reasonable.

A Lian Li PC-x500b, I do not need the original box or drive bays/ect, however would definitely prefer it to be in good condition. Looking to pay ~$200 shipped, however this price will vary based on condition/ modifications/ ect.

I also need to purchase five medium/ quiet 120mm fans 120mm fans, would prefer 120mm Sflex / Noctua fans. Price will depend on model/ quality /ect, probably ~$10 a fan?

I have for Trade or sale:

Logitech G5 Rev. 1 (red)
- Purchased off these boards in Dec. and used sparsely since, in nearly perfect shape exuding a fray in the mouse cord sheath. Comes with everything excluding original box (mouse/weights/cd) ~$20 obo
logitechg5lasermouseblo.jpg

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 92mm CPU cooler - Purchased from the same user, and has been used to cool my q9450 at 3.33Ghz @ 38c idle 60c load for several months now. ~$20 obo
arcticfreezer7pro.jpg

Lian Li v1000b - Purchased used a couple years ago, and was damaged in shipping. It works perfectly, and is only damaged on the front chassis area - the front-right side in the middle is bent slightly inwards, and the drive bays are a tighter than usual fit. Basically needs a very slight rebending/ compressing? but I do not have the tools to go about it. In quite nice shape otherwise. Will post pictures tomorrow. t comes with two sets of full drive bay covers (full black alum/ same as front punched pattern), 3 side covers (perfect for different style mods), 4 120mm fans (Coolermaster blue LED) and tons of other extras. Looking for ~$95 OBO
img0457x.jpg

lianliv1000bplus010.jpg

Shipping to and from 80526

Heat = ivandurago (my username)
ebay = somethinghastochange - both 100% positive

Last edited:
Probably have fans and heatsink taken care of, but keep offers coming anyways, as things always can fall through.
TTT

Back