WTB: SOLTEK SL-865Pro-775

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmx4life

2[H]4U
I am looking for the aforementioned motherboard. If there is someone that has one and would be willing to part with, send me a PM with your asking price. I would really like to get it in retail fashion (box, manuals, cables, ect.). Newegg has the board but it is only a refurb and I don't feel like taking the chance on getting only the board (I/O shield atleast would be nice but not guaranteed). Help me out!

If there isn't anyone to offer their mobo to me then I would like to ask the "help" of a Canadian as I have found the motherboard for retail sale in Canada but the site will only ship to Canada.

Filtech Computer

* Orders are only shipped to Canadian Locations. Shipping cost need to be quoted seperately, it will be charged based on actual costs from the 439 Spadina Ave. Filtech Store to your shipping address. Additional charges will apply to any unusually large or heavy orders, special orders, or orders requiring exceptional handling.

^^ I will pay for the shipping to you and for you to ship it to me.

** The prices listed on this website are based on a 3% cash or debit discounted price. Credit card payments are on regular price before 3% discount. The prices are subject to change without notice.

^^ 3% surcharge for a credit card purchase..... if YOU pay buy credit card I will NOT pay for this. I have CASH thru Paypal that I can transfer.

So, PLEASE, my Canadian friends.... help me out :p

ok maybe we will try this then.....

I am going for a color themed build for a rig for my daughter. I would like to keep it Intel for the fact that I already have an AMD rig in the house (g/f's). I am looking for a motherboard that supports the following:

Color = Black, Purple, or Black/Purple
Video = AGP only
Memory = DDR only (NOT DDR2) and prefer dual channel capable
CPU = Can be either 478 or 775
Overclocking = sure would be nice for a little extra boost but not necessary

I have all of the parts so far except for the motherboard and CPU. Obviously the CPU is going to be dependant upon what motherboard I choose/get. I am also going to post this in the motherboard section to get some suggestions. So if there is anyone here that has a motherboard with the above criteria and are willing to part with it then hit me up!

Thanks,
J

I have the Soltek 939 Pro purple motherboard, with IO shield and all the cables, box etc

it is basically brand new... i was doing the same thing...purple theme, but have changed plans. I have only tested the board to make sure it works - I also have lots of other purple parts and stuff for a system as well

I am in Ontario Canada as well

email me if you are interested...

email addy

~NortH~

Well I have now gotten in contact with a friend from Canada and found this to be a not so good deal.... thanks to all those that looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back