WTB: Saitek X52 Pro Flight System

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
Does anyone have one they aren't using or no loner need? I picked up DCS: A-10C Warthog last month and need a decent flight control system to get this software up and running. I have an old crap joystick that won't calibrate very well, and the suspense of getting to fly this A-10 is killing me! :D

My heat is all 100% positive under Axdrenalin - let me know what's available! :cool:

Thanks,

Robert

It's a little older, but I've got a Saitek X-45 system I might be able to let go. Let me know if you can't find the X-52 Pro.

It's a little older, but I've got a Saitek X-45 system I might be able to let go. Let me know if you can't find the X-52 Pro.

Thanks for the offer Maverick, I'll keep that in mind.

Just for reference, I'm looking for the X52 Pro model preferably. Had an offer on the standard model already (and I really appreciate that), but I'm hoping that someone might have a Pro for sale.

x52pro_product.png

Thanks again for your offers!

I have an X52, but it's silver and blue, not black.

I'd be willing to part with it, just let me know.

PM's replied to, and a final bump for the night. Still awaiting some details on a pro. I appreciate the various offers and will consider things for a couple more days.

Robert

It's based on their Cougar system which I purchased many years ago and still gives me sterling service.

Looks like I might have found what I've been hoping for, but I wanted to toss out one last BUMP for good measure!

Back