WTB - I7 Components... 920 D0, Rampage II Extreme, X500B, 850HX

Blazestorm

Supreme [H]ardness
So here's what I'm looking for, I'll just buy new if I can't find anything in the price-ranges I'm looking for.

EMPTY FOR NOW... Thanks...

My FS thread is here

If you want to trade something I'm wanting, for something in my thread, feel free to offer...

My Heatware 75+

Last edited:
I thought you are also looking for the R2E...aren't you?

Would you be willing to spend $250 for a 'less-24 hours use' D0?

Oh yea, forgot about the motherboard... hah... I'll update

I might be... got anymore info, how long it's used really doesn't matter to me, as long as it wasn't at ridiculously high-volts...

Oh yea, forgot about the motherboard... hah... I'll update

I might be... got anymore info, how long it's used really doesn't matter to me, as long as it wasn't at ridiculously high-volts...

I think the highest I went was 1.346V. I'm certain I never went past 1.35V.

I have an XFX card I can sell to you for $150. I also have a black 850 watt modular Thermaltake power supply. It's basically brand new. I got it June 5th and have one used it once. I ended up getting a Corsair and didn't need 850 watts for a single Core 216.

I have an XFX card I can sell to you for $150. I also have a black 850 watt modular Thermaltake power supply. It's basically brand new. I got it June 5th and have one used it once. I ended up getting a Corsair and didn't need 850 watts for a single Core 216.

Not interested in the power supply, but if you got proof that the card is 65nm (They used the same model number for both 55 and 65) and you can transfer the warranty I'll consider it. I paid less for mine though something like $130 AR and selling the games that came with it...

u got pm
i got memory, true120, rampage and 920 D0 if you buy all.

Replied

Bump, just made an order to Tigerdirect w/ 15% cashback.. with with a P6T Deluxe V2 over the rampage as well... ~$100 less... heh...

Bump, still need a 920... rest of my parts are coming monday... but maybe friday...

Back