WTB: ASUS CT-479 Adapter

kniaugaudiskis

Limp Gawd
Hi all, I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for the ASUS CT-479 adapter for my retro build. The CT-479 adapter allows you to run Pentium M processors on some socket 478 motherboards. These things are rare, however, if anyone has one and is willing to sell - let me know. Thank you!

Super Rare parts, don't know what you intend but sounds like it might be fun. those mobile pentiums/cellysOC like mad. GLWYS

I'll keep an eye out.. last year on Ebay there was a guy that sold off probably 30 or 40 of them for $20 each. I passed on them because I didn't think they were really wanted.

I would have loved to mess around with one of those and a Dothan Pentium M back in the day. I thought they were only officially supported on a few ASUS motherboard though. I think I still have the OCZ DDR2-PC4200 I was using to keep 1:1 RAM speeds on my overclocked P4C's at the time.

I'll keep an eye out.. last year on Ebay there was a guy that sold off probably 30 or 40 of them for $20 each. I passed on them because I didn't think they were really wanted.
And on the other end of the scale one sold back in April on HwBot. Asking price was 250 Euros. A far cry from $20

They sold for $45-$50 when first introduced for DDR1. Except for that lot that you mentioned someone had on eBay, they are somewhat collectibles and seldom seen for sale.

thinking that I shouldn’t have thrown out my Slotket modded so Tualatins could run on 440BX’s in the garbage.

Back