Woot: Meelec M6 IEM Headphones $23 Shipped

I have a pair of the M9's. They are really good for the money. I use mine as my workout earbuds. Might have to pick up a pair of these to see how they compare.

Snagged a set. Been using KSC75's for years (picked up 5 sets one time radioshack had em for $5 on clearance), but I need some IEMs for at least a bit of isolation.

I payed 40$ two weeks ago! Theyre excellent for exercising.

I Bicycle, and wind interference is terrible with most headphones. The around the ear design here fits well in my helmet, and keeps a seal in my ear for minimal wind effect with good sound. Other IEM's with a in, but not around the ear, method would slip out when sweat or whatever made its way into place. But these worked well, and i needed to touch them maybe once in an hour.

Sounds good, effective bass.

are these low profile enough to fit under a motorcycle helmet? i'm tired of my bulky e2c's crushing my canal in.

I picked up the M9's just last week and love them. Bought a set of these last night when I saw the woot, too good to pass up for me.

Picked up a pair myself, in black. For the price it's hard to get a set of buds as good as these.

Back