where to go next (new W/C parts)

Thor

2[H]4U
specs are in sig...

what im trying to figure out is if it would be worth the trouble and $ to do a full upgrade on this system (the w/c not the system itsself.. )... i know the maze2 is showing its age... but.. it has this processor under control, and within limits thow a littel warmer than normal..

getimg.php

now.. im thinking i want to cool the cpu northbridge and gpu... (that gpu temp is a littel scary for me.. ) i was digging around on dagerdens web site and saw that they have the chipset maze 4 blocks out... (been OOTL on this for a bit.. ) and was wondering what you guys thougth about useing these for both northbridge and gpu??? and im looking at the tdx ( might even go with the maze 4 just to keep the look going.. look+functionality are big keys for me.. i dont mind sacrificeing a little performance for good looks, and this isnt a highly oc'ed rig) for decreased weight on the cpu.... i plan on getting a seconed rad... the one i have now will go in the loop after the northbridge and gpu, the new one will cover the cpu and pump (i noticed my pump gets quite tosty... )

the case is an orriginal yy cube befor they put the side cpu fan in the door... or any windows on them.. so i plan on window moding the sides and makeing mounts in the plexi for the rads one on each side.. ( i know i loose flow with dual rads.. but im hopeing have 2 rads will help make up for that.. .i have almost no loss now as it is... )

sorry no current pics of the case as it is right now.. i'll see what i can do about posting a work log or something thow..

now.. do you guys know of any better blocks that i just have to have... (like i siad.. not worried about a 4° difference in temp.. but 10° i might consider it.. ) and im really interested in matching sets...

thanks for the help

thore

:edit whats the trick with images??? lol

thanks for the reply...

nuthing else out there that could be considered a set that i really should look at???

thore

Considering that 1048, about the only CPU block I would consider would be the Swiftech MCW6000, so if it all must match go with Swiftech.

Back