Warhammer Online Buddykey?

Pacer5000

n00b
Hello...

I've been looking forward to the release of Darkfall for awhile now. It turns out after some of the beta videos and reviews of the beta, it might not be what i'm looking for :(

I dabbled in AoC for awhile when it first released... needless to say, i've moved on since then.

So, i was wondering if anyone recommends WAR. I was a DAoC player and i do enjoy the RVR/PVP.

Also, does anyone have a spare buddy key that i can use to trial the game first before i decide to buy or not?

WAR is more PvP orientated, specifically large scale fights, in the later high levels you get into some epic RvR fights with hundreds of players which is a lot of fun, depends what sort of MMo you're looking for.

If you have piqued interest in Darkfall like me, but are disapointed with the quality or similar, then you might want to check out Mortal Online

Hello...

I've been looking forward to the release of Darkfall for awhile now. It turns out after some of the beta videos and reviews of the beta, it might not be what i'm looking for :(

I dabbled in AoC for awhile when it first released... needless to say, i've moved on since then.

So, i was wondering if anyone recommends WAR. I was a DAoC player and i do enjoy the RVR/PVP.

Also, does anyone have a spare buddy key that i can use to trial the game first before i decide to buy or not?

pm me your email address and I will send you one.

Yea, I looked up Mortal Online. It looks like it'll be pretty good if they deliver on what they claim. However, i'm sure it'll be a good 2 or 3 years before we see that game release.

I don't think there are really any other good MMOs on the horizon. I'm really surprised about that, being how big the market is now for an MMO.

Back