Trade with me! 9600gso, AM2, DDR2, dual P3, ti4200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva_Unit_0

[H]ard|Gawd
OK I've got a few things that I don't need anymore. I hate paypal, so I'd really love to just arrange a trade with someone. I know people love to trade things and many FS threads aren't looking for trades, but I am!

what I have to trade
EVGA 9600GSO 384MB. This is the good 96 shader one. Comes with retail box (minus the UPC, from a rebate) and most (likely all) of the stuff that came with it. Never overclocked, never even removed the cooler or anything. I don't really play games anymore so I took it out of my rig. PENDING

MSI K9MM-V. This is a mATX K8M800-based AM2 mobo. It's interesting because its AM2 with an AGP slot. Always worked fine for me. PENDING

2 x 512MB Geil PC4200 DDR2. Just a regular pair of old DDR2. I don't know how high it can go, I did have it at a mild overclock of 300mhz for a while with no problems.

2 x 128MB GF4 ti4200. That's right! The ti4200! Ah, the memories. One is an NV25 (agp 4x) model by XFX, one is an NV28 (agp 8x) model from Asus. Both work fine. 1 PENDING

The K9MM-V, DDR2, and one ti4200 all were used together in a spare system of mine for a long time. They can all go together if anyone wants them.

Tyan Tiger 100 / 2 x 800mhz PIII / 768MB PC100
Yep, this is a fun little combo. The mobo is a 440BX-based dual slot 1 mobo. Works fine. It can also overclock the cpus to 133fsb for 1.06ghz each, but it is pretty unstable doing so.

What I'm interested in

Large (80GB+) IDE laptop (2.5") hard drives. Must be IDE.
A nintendo DS.
passively-cooled video cards. Like a 7200gs or 8400gs or something else low-powered. just needs to be pcie, silent, and have a dvi port.
Decent looking computer case. I have a spare rig that is in an absolutely hideous, halfway destroyed case. I know shipping would suck though, so we'd have to work something out.

Feel free to make any other offers! Take my random crap and give me yours!

EDIT: sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm looking for 2.5" laptop hard drives, not desktop drives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back