Toshiba - Qosmio Gamning Laptop (4gb ddr 3 / 9700m etc!) BESTBUY IN STORE

This might replace my Vostro 1500... Still $1300 at my area. But I'll wait a little more. 950 is a great price! Congrats!

if anyone needs a picture of the recipt , ill upload it so you guys can get a price match

btw this thing is a beast , the speakers are EXCELLENT for a laptop , CSS Stress test brings in 189 FPS (Not tweaked or anything yet) , Team Fortress 2 Plays Great , Just Loaded Far Cry 2 On It - Will Post Back Benchmarks If Wanted

i returned a more expensive laptop , thats why it shows money back etc..

if anyone needs a picture of the recipt , ill upload it so you guys can get a price match

btw this thing is a beast , the speakers are EXCELLENT for a laptop , CSS Stress test brings in 189 FPS (Not tweaked or anything yet) , Team Fortress 2 Plays Great , Just Loaded Far Cry 2 On It - Will Post Back Benchmarks If Wanted

i returned a more expensive laptop , thats why it shows money back etc..

3DMark maybe ... for kicks?

Will they honor the price match at any location? I know my BB is very lax on price match cuz I brought my monitor in to do one after the price dropped and the CS didn't even look up the price, just told me that whatever I say goes.. sucks I was honest for that moment. They also did that 10% price match thing.

Man. Wow. That laptop looks great. If I can get my Best Buy to price match that... I'll hope they have it in stock :)

How's battery life? Any other reviews on the web?

great price... and great specs.... but man is this one UGLY looking laptop.... way to flashy

also i live in ft myers too :)

ive managed to squeeze about nearly 2 hours out of it (Dimming Screen , Turning Off The Flashy Lights & Doing some web browsing / iming

Tested So Far :

Farcry 2- Ran Perfect 1440x900 , DX9 All Medium - Prob Have Could Done High But It Was 5AM LOL

Team Fortress 2 - Runs Perfect , 1440x900 , Tweaked To Very High DX 9.5 Settings

Grid - 1440x900 - Perfect @ Very High

so far thats all i have tested

I showed them a printout of this receipt. Didn't work for me. YMMV!

I showed them a printout of this receipt. Didn't work for me. YMMV!

can have them call another bestbuy like the Fort Myers one ?

Fort Myers FL (Store 431)
5019 S Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Phone: 239-278-1298

I Would have argued with em till i got it for that price lol best buy has to honor there own prices! , i know the store i got mine from had 3-4 of em left too! (after a employee snatched one for that price after ringing mine up lol)

You lucky :) Enjoy.

I was saying impossible for my bestbuy to match it for me specially. :)

My favorite one when they claim that is really fun.
"I don't have the original receipt. I bought this for work while I was travelling, and expensed it. And to expense it, they have to have the original receipt. So, I don't have the original."

The first thing when I saw the name was the thought of this:

802awesomeo24lg4xz5.jpg

If you can, in fact, get the Quosimo in store for $962 (which I don't think most BBs will do), this is a good deal.

Not to threadcrap, but the FX-7811 is a better deal at apples to apples prices. It has a faster processor, higher res display, and much better GPU. Also, I tried them both when I was deciding on a new laptop and liked the Gateway's look a lot better. The Quosimo looks like a shiny piece of candy to me, kind of reminds me of the original iMacs. Just a preference though...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8892825&type=product&id=1211587727985

Back