The official "clean desktop" club.

Just finished putting together a new conky config to match the desktop:

newconky-2.png

Comments?

BlackEvoX062009.png

My new HP MINI 1035NR.I love this little book, honestly it has the nicest keyboard of any of the netbooks I have ever used. But anyway that is my "nettop."

My new HP MINI 1035NR.I love this little book, honestly it has the nicest keyboard of any of the netbooks I have ever used. But anyway that is my "nettop."
nice wallpaper! Do you happen to have this in 1680x1050?

Last edited:
Personally I prefer tuners (unless it comes to the mustang shelby gt500) but my personal favorite car is the Evo X, and for some reason I just think tuners can be made to look so much sexier without taking away from the car itself.

Could we make it a mandatory requirement for people to post links to their wallpaper along with screenshots? Half of these posts end up being requests for linkage ...

/idea

Could we make it a mandatory requirement for people to post links to their wallpaper along with screenshots? Half of these posts end up being requests for linkage ...

/idea

I totally agree with you! Post links to wallpaper, icon set, theme etc. or at least name of the author or where it can be found. It'd be awesome!;)

Back