The official "clean desktop" club v2010

image1gpa.jpg

well hers mine....have two monitors(a 1920x1080 and a 1440x900...hence the black bar on the bottom left), and about 80 wall papers or so that cycle through in 3 min intervals, all of them from interfacelift

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/That_Others_May_Live/Clean Desktop/01-12-10take2.png

(love being able to hide the mess of icons about 98% of the time i am not using them).....

here is the interfacelift link for the background:
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2098/dawn_departure.html

edited: not sure why, but photobucket is making my backgrounds small when i click on em.

Last edited:
How did you make that collage formation? Like a program that you just feed images into and it places em, or did you do it manually in PS or something?

They were most likely manually done in photoshop, but im not for sure since I didn't make it.

Thank you Krenum :)

Your welcome, its a great wallpaper, reminds me of Terminator :cool:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Industrial.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my current. I just got done watching a series called "When We Left Earth" on Blu-Ray, and it got me in the mood to pay homage to the Hubble Space Telescope.

Reformatted and worked on this a little bit. After trying all day, I can't get custom themes working, so this will work for now. I'll reattempt eventually.
011910.jpg

Looks like the standard windows 7 taskbar :p

Edit: Oh, unless you're talking about the dock at the bottom harhar...

Reformatted and worked on this a little bit. After trying all day, I can't get custom themes working, so this will work for now. I'll reattempt eventually.
*snip*

Hey WiLLiSTER, would you mind sharing this wallpaper, please sir?

and i got the icons off deviant art. if you want i can try to find which pack they are from

If you can... Don't take too much of your precious time for this. I was searching for a good dock and I think I'll go with Rocketdock. Thanks again

Back