The official "clean desktop" club v2010

Fresh reinstall of Vista64 w/ rocketdock at the top.

4698227675_c1f7ae6074.jpg

Who is that!?

Jamie Eason, former Texans cheerleader, Fitness model, Trainer, and all around cool chick.

End_of_The_World_for_Rainmeter_by_d.jpg

anyone please tell me the skin name of this rainmeter? I'm much more interested in knowing the "Quote of the Day" skin...

i found this pic on deviant art.

End_of_The_World_for_Rainmeter_by_d.jpg

anyone please tell me the skin name of this rainmeter? I'm much more interested in knowing the "Quote of the Day" skin...

i found this pic on deviant art.

Any chance I could get the name of that wallpaper? It's pretty awesome :)

It could be a custom skin. The closest I found was this which wouldn't be hard to modify to get it to look the same.

It could be a custom skin. The closest I found was this which wouldn't be hard to modify to get it to look the same.

yup i have this already. somehow i managed it to change the skin according to my taste but still figuring out about how to make it small :/.

Edit: Thanks for your effort for searching it, much appreciated. :)

vdragonlance, what is that startorb? it is not the default one, that comes with the skin, as i could imagine with your setups :D always everything uniquely

Nothing special. Ubuntu 10.04. Looks plain, but it's been tweaked a bunch under the hood

Pretty cool program but how did you get it to fit perfectly like that? Mine keeps repeating
I have dual 1920x1080

Pretty cool program but how did you get it to fit perfectly like that? Mine keeps repeating
I have dual 1920x1080

It worked the first time for me.

The left monitor is 1280x1024, and the right monitor is 1680x1050. Maybe I just got lucky.

"New" Dell Latitude E4300 "Little Monster" (at least that's what I call it) laptop, found it at a pawn shop for $200 recently, had nearly 600 days left on the warranty so I put it in my name and had Dell do an on-site repair of the broken LCD bezel (not the panel, the bezel surrounding it) and a new keyboard, it kicks ass from start to finish, seriously.

vdragonlance:

Is that all you do with your 'puter is test out new themes and post screenshots just to make us envious? :D

Very nice, as always... been thinking about a replacement theme recently myself but, gotta find one that's "light" enough as I'm not into the dark thing.

Back