Still a market for my q9550?

Z06

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking to upgrade to 2600k. Just wondering how hard it would be to sell off my q9550 + Asus striker ll w/ Tuniq 120 cooler. And what I could possibly get for them if they do still have demand.

Thanks.

If you go on ebay...
180 cpu
175 mb
Tuniq tower 120 .. *laughs* 20 bucks if you're lucky.
oh and these are shipped.

After shipping (30 bucks), (Ebay Fees + Paypal 40 bucks) you still should have enough to pay for most of a 2600k :)

If you only own a single PC (No home servers, VMWare lab, etc) then selling it while it has value seems to be the solution.

I'd shell out 275$ for the CPU/Mobo/HSF combo. You may have more on classifieds.

Bbq thanks ill shoot him a pm. And $275 seems decent. Id hate to part with this mobo/cpu but I gotta upgrade sooner or later.

^^ I'm on the same boat...But it seems like I upgrade every few months. =( It's an addiction

would upgrading to a 2600k from a q9550 be really worth it though? ive been podering it as well

Just bought some DDR3 ram from newegg last night.
Q9550 for sale as well PM me lol. Going sandy bridge before the Q9550 drops any lower :)

I have a well equipped Q9550 rig myself but I think my next upgrade will ba a SSD before the whole mobo + CPU upgrade. I feel like my WD Blacks are holding back the rest of my system.

If I sold an Athlon 64 X2 6400+ on ebay for $90 about two months ago, I think your cpu will certainly have decent value when you sell it. Go for it :p

"I have a well equipped Q9550 rig myself but I think my next upgrade will ba a SSD before the whole mobo + CPU upgrade. I feel like my WD Blacks are holding back the rest of my system"

an SSD is the single best upgrade i have done in 10 years, much faster then disks for sure. I use my WD blacks for storage now

Back