Six Years Today...

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
...Started again with the [H]orde. After my stint with the Genome@Home project I wanted to get into another project, and F@H it was. Sadly, many things have changed since then and it's (F@H) been spiraling downward for quite some time. Don't know how much longer things will last. :( I'll probably continue on for a while, but it's just sad that it's all come to this.

/end of personal PSA

I feel your pain. I started with G@H as well. F@H just doesn't do it for me any more. I'm giving BOINC a try for now to see how it goes.

The beauty of BOINC is if you get sick or bored at one, you just add another. Typically very few changes needed. :)

The beauty of BOINC is if you get sick or bored at one, you just add another. Typically very few changes needed. :)

Somehow Gilthanis, I knew you would find your way in here... Forever the BOINC advocate! :D Keep up the great job there, dude. :cool:

Congrats on the 6 year mark, And one never knows about F@H it may change, but boinc is fun and helpfull also, only time will tell. Myself I will keep the rigs running on 1 or the other.

Back