Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Aquos 32" I think.

Thats really nice mate.

I will get some new pictures to update my new desk, its massive!

Hey folks. I've been lurking around for a few months. I didn't bother with trying to find an email service that was allowed to register (@gmail.com wasn't accepted), but I find this site to be a great resource of information with lots of opinions on products I plan to purchase. So I searched around and found my way in.

Here's my little set up.
IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

one question.. is your head off kilter to your body? or possibly one eye higher then the other? :p

hahah yeah that's a nice setup, but I'd go crazy with that tilt angle of the monitors.

I think I've turned OCD though ... I just sold my 2405fpw and a viewsonic vx2025wm because I couldn't stand having two different size / color calibrated monitors.

... and I ordered two new 2407wfp's. They'll be here in a couple weeks, and I'll post some pics :D

I dig that steering wheel and that chair. My 4-year-old Microsoft unit is barely cutting it, but I'm spending more money on my computer for a looooooooooong time after my recent purchases.

Speaking of steering wheels, has anyone tried GTR 2? It looks sweet.

I dig that steering wheel and that chair. My 4-year-old Microsoft unit is barely cutting it, but I'm spending more money on my computer for a looooooooooong time after my recent purchases.

Speaking of steering wheels, has anyone tried GTR 2? It looks sweet.

It's an awesome game, and if you like racing sims / games, it's definitely worth the $$$

I've had alot of fun with TOCA 3 and GTR2 personally

My extremely small bedroom at my parents' house over the summer - it just about fits in with an 18mm lens!

central.jpg

WOW... those 2407's are mightly nice ... :eek:

it think they are the best dual monitor setup b'coz just imagine two 3007's... i think they would hurt anybodies eyes..lol... :cool:

Finaly got pic from my setup at the moment :)

huidigesetuppc-resized.jpg

dualscreen.jpg

Dell 2407WFP A03 + Iiyama E430 17"
The gamecube connected to 2407wfp.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess @ Cube
2407-twilight.jpg

ps: the blue thing under my screen is Mentos Pure Fresh, need something to chew on close to me :p

Yeah, way to big isn't part of my vocabulary when shopping for a monitor.
(I write this from my 15.4" notebook screen:( )

Hey knock yerselves out if that's what you want. :rolleyes: Not for me, thanx.

LMAO you obviously have not tried the westy. :eek: I'd take a 3rd :p if possible. And yes I actualy enjoying have 2 of these, great size given tthe resolution, granted I would not go any larger unless they had higher rez. I don't have to enlarge text like I would on a 24 (which decreases the advantages of having a high resolution in the first place when writing code, or hell even viewing website text).

DualMonitors.jpg

LMAO you obviously have not tried the westy. :eek: I'd take a 3rd :p if possible. And yes I actualy enjoying have 2 of these, great size given tthe resolution, granted I would not go any larger unless they had higher rez. I don't have to enlarge text like I would on a 24 (which decreases the advantages of having a high resolution in the first place when writing code, or hell even viewing website text).

DualMonitors.jpg

Someone wins at dual-monitor setup.

WAY too big for a typical desktop. Anything more than 22"-23" is overkil b/c you'd have to sit back farther to see the sides well.
yes i know, but using keyboard or mouse is difficult ;)

And about Westy monitors: I don't saw them anywhere in my life. I think it is an american brand...

http://members.cox.net/justintoxicated/CompNew/DualMonitors.jpg

and we have a winner :eek:

So Overkill.

Yes, it's so nice having 1.5" of plastic running down the center of what you're trying to look at. Really helps when aiming up for that headshot. :rolleyes:

Dual mons is OK if you actually use it for something. But for gaming? Nope.

if you do the dual monitor thing right the one the game is not loaded on will shut off or well at least mine used too.

Yes, it's so nice having 1.5" of plastic running down the center of what you're trying to look at. Really helps when aiming up for that headshot. :rolleyes:

I don't use dual mode when gaming, but some games do support it! (Supream Commander) RTS. But when your coding, posting on forum etc, I can open up Joost or a DVD on the second screen, or pron lol. Or if I'm working on my website I have alot more realestate when multitasking. Doing work in windows explorer, file manipulation etc is easier as well as i can have 2 maximized exploreres without alt tabbing. Hell it is even nice when your in a game and I can see who is talking on vent on the second screen or monitor diagnostics (although I have MBM5 on my keyboard LCD for that) I program for a living and wish I had dualies at work. I would have to alt-tab a HELL of alot less frequently.

For Run and Guns you don't need 2 screens when you have 37" of minitor in front of you already lol.

You don't game on both of them...

Back