Rockville Microcenter: Open Box Asus P6T $150

haadij404

2[H]4U
This is just the Rockville, Maryland location AFAIK.

Very good price and a good i7 board. They had like 7 in stock at 7pm.

They are $200 but there is 25% off on them.

Open box but they have everything in the box like I/O shield and all accessories.

Snag a $200 i7 920 and this board and you are looking at a pretty inexpensive i7 setup.

Here is a link: http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0304486

edit: to get the 25% just go to the cashier with the mobo and tell them its 25% off because you got it from the clearance rack. they will understand.

They also have the Lian Li A70 for $143 with 20% off on top.

Last edited:
is this a good board? some one is selling it for 100 bucks on craigs i just saw it. maybe i should get it.

is this a good board? some one is selling it for 100 bucks on craigs i just saw it. maybe i should get it.

all x58 are quality. this is no different. its a great board. mine is stable at a 210 BCLK so thats pretty impressive.

for $100 I would jump on it. the best part is that asus just goes by serial number on the mobo... no proof of purchase shens... so even if that board gets borked down the line you can get a brand new one for $0 thanks to Asus advance RMA.

its $240 on the egg so $150 is a good deal. $100 is smoking.

Last edited:
I'll be waiting for the MSI Big Bang boards, but this is a really good deal on a great x58 board. I live 15 minutes from this microcenter. Tempted to take a drive and pickup a board....decisions, decisions.

I wonder if this deal is still going on? I am heading to microcenter tomorrow to find out. I am probably going to pick up an i7 920 to go with my X25 80gb ssd I just got. A P6T would just seal the deal.

Back