Nice, count me in.

EDIT:
1 year = $5.50 (not 6 :p)
2 years = $11.00
3 years = $16.50 (this is what I got)

Wait is 10-13 weeks, ouch.

They also take Paypal. ;)

Last edited:
3 years for $16.50 is awesome. That's less than the price of 2 single issues on the news stand (like $10 a piece, right?), hah. Three months til I see my first issue though?!

Thanks OP!

Loaded up when Tanga had 2 years for 7.98. 4 years,16 bucks no brainer for a must have throne tome. 3 years for 16.50 is also a no brainer. No cds, but who cares about that anyways. My first issue came in 3 weeks but my subscription ran out about 2 months before I bit on the deal. That may have played a part in such a quick turn around.

thanks OP, gonna extend my suscription for 3 yrs. My total comes out to $17.97 though.:confused:

thanks OP, gonna extend my suscription for 3 yrs. My total comes out to $17.97 though.:confused:

How do you extend your subscription? I'm not even sure who I got my current subscription from, it was another MaxPC deal here.

I almost feel bad for them. Selling at this price, how will they afford to stay in business for much longer with a print mag?

Bought 3 years' worth, assuming they last that long...

I think they make most of their money with the ads placed in the magazine itself.

How do you extend your subscription? I'm not even sure who I got my current subscription from, it was another MaxPC deal here.

last time I bit on a deal thru [H] forum Hot deals, my existing subscription was extended. Here's hoping they do the same for me this time:D

Back