Logitech Z4's

teatime0315

Limp Gawd
Does anyone have these? IF so how are they? also wats a good price for these cause im interested in buying them :) THanks

Well, for close to the same price, and you are interested in Logitech, get th Z-2300's much better, and much more powerfull that these Z4s. From the egg, the 2300s cost $103 (add $21 for shipping) But, i got mine from there for $89 + $16 shipping. My advice, wait for Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving) and pick up a pair then. But good luck with anything you buy, hope it works out! ;)

MYSTic Jedi said:
Well, for close to the same price, and you are interested in Logitech, get th Z-2300's much better, and much more powerfull that these Z4s. From the egg, the 2300s cost $103 (add $21 for shipping) But, i got mine from there for $89 + $16 shipping. My advice, wait for Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving) and pick up a pair then. But good luck with anything you buy, hope it works out! ;)

I guess i should wait till black friday ... which is by the way a christmas to me :) .... i think i'll get the z2300s then .... thanks for the advice

I have them connected to my X-Fi and I think they are awesome. They have a lot of punch and sound VERY good. I couldn't be happier.

Scream And Fly said:
I have them connected to my X-Fi and I think they are awesome. They have a lot of punch and sound VERY good. I couldn't be happier.

The z4's right?... well lets say i have "a friend" who has integrated audio on his motherboard... How would the z4 or the z2300 sound on them ... "a friend" of mine has integrated cause hes too poor + too cheap to buy a decent sound card
;)

teatime0315 said:
The z4's right?... well lets say i have "a friend" who has integrated audio on his motherboard... How would the z4 or the z2300 sound on them ... "a friend" of mine has integrated cause hes too poor + too cheap to buy a decent sound card
;)

Yeah, the Z4s. Keep in mind, I also have Klipsch ProMedia 4.1s as well, so I know what good speakers sound like. Are the Z4s like the ProMedias? No. Do the Z4s sound amazing? For their price, yes. I think they will sound great with integrated sound, but I'm with Kido1986 - buy an Audigy 2 or X-Fi. Even an original Audigy would be better than integrated sound :)

Scream And Fly said:
Yeah, the Z4s. Keep in mind, I also have Klipsch ProMedia 4.1s as well, so I know what good speakers sound like. Are the Z4s like the ProMedias? No. Do the Z4s sound amazing? For their price, yes. I think they will sound great with integrated sound, but I'm with Kido1986 - buy an Audigy 2 or X-Fi. Even an original Audigy would be better than integrated sound :)

Thanks for the responses everyone... i think im going to buy the Z4/Z2300 whichever is cheaper by Black Friday....

I think im going to take my aunts sound card from her dell.... i know .. a dell... but still it should be better than my onboard

Back