Loads of 5870's in stock.....

You bloody arsehole (that's what they say in UK right?) I swear my blood pressure shot up 20 points from that thread title! Lols!!!

Had a mate drive into a Novatech branch at closing hour and they still had em in stock. Seems alot of UK retailers aren't updating their websites clearly or aren't putting all their allocations online. Either way, stock doesnt seem to be a huge issue out here as more shipments are due in tomorrow, friday, etc etc.

Had a mate drive into a Novatech branch at closing hour and they still had em in stock. Seems alot of UK retailers aren't updating their websites clearly or aren't putting all their allocations online. Either way, stock doesnt seem to be a huge issue out here as more shipments are due in tomorrow, friday, etc etc.

Lucky for the UK, though I have no clue about the USA....especially with the 5850.

Lucky for the UK, though I have no clue about the USA....especially with the 5850.

The 5850 won't ship until next week. So likely sometime around the beginning of October. The prices on it look real good though at $259. Definitely a good value since they supposedly beat the 285 straight up.

120 5870s sold out in under two hours for a certain UK retailer. Jesus fucking christ were people hungry for new cards.

No worries. :) Already installed, about to run some quick gameage and then head to work.

Back