LIAN LI PC-A70F Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case @ newegg.com 99.99 +FS

First I was like :eek:

Then I clicked the link and was like :(

+1
my thoughts exactly....

Well here is something that $30 cheaper than the one you posted:

LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62 Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case $99.99 - $30 = $69.99

$30 off w/ promo code EMCJJJJ48, ends 11/13

Last edited by a moderator:
Still my favorite case! Picked it up for $160 FS about a year ago and thought that was a steal. Its a great case with plenty of modding potential!

I know MicroCenter had these on sale in-store many months back. They are also worth the watch for a sale on this case.

+1
my thoughts exactly....

Well here is something that $30 cheaper than the one you posted:

LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62 Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case $99.99 - $30 = $69.99

$30 off w/ promo code EMCJJJJ48, ends 11/13

But PC-K62 is not a FULL TOWER! There is only 290mm sideways Space for GPU's
That TOWER boasts 530mm Maximum Video Card Space. My 560Ti and 260 GTX barely fits in my PC-K62.

Bending your cards in diagonally to fit in a case is a bad idea for the capacitors and cabling etc.

Full TOWER is needed when you want FULL SLI room especially Tri SLI and Dual/Tri/Quad CFX. 99.99 is a badass price.

This is a nice case very similar to A71F but without the front cover so you see a lot of those external bays.

Microcenter used to carry Lian Li. My first case purchase was an open box Lian Li from my local Microcenter, the AF77. After that I have found it very hard to go with any other brand.

The attention to detail, the quality of the finish, the rounding of all the edges is simply unique. The very fact that there are multiple vendors who sell parts for these cases is a tribute to their quality and lasting value.

Anyone who is into this hobby should get nice cases since they literally will last you as long as desktop computing is alive as a viable form of computing. Somethings might change (e.g. the number of hard disk slots versus external slots vs 2.5" slots) but the cases are can be customized to adjust to the newer times.

Back