Launching Games in Fullscreen on a Secondary Monitor

Syntax Error

2[H]4U
So, I managed to get my 2209WA at 75Hz so I can play FPS shooters like Counter-Strike Source with a silkier framerate inherent with the higher refresh rates.

However, I don't want to make the 2209WA my primary monitor as I still use my 2407WFP for a lot of other things. At 75Hz, however, Counter-Strike Source looks very nice (played in mirrored mode to test out lag differences - the 2209WA edges out the 2407WFP).

Also, making a game in windowed mode is an unacceptable solution; Source engine weirdly dips hugely in framerates on my system, so the only way to go is to go fullscreen.

I've heard that UltraMon can do something like this, but I installed the 3.0.7 beta compatible with Windows 7 x64, but I haven't figured out a way to do this.

Also, some have said Nvidia control panel can do it. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

I hate trying to get my monitor and lcd on laptop to work together for gaming, i have since gave up and use the monitor only. my mac can do it :( can't figure it out with nvidia software though.

Back