Jeremy Shaw's relapse thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyshaw

[H]F Junkie
EDIT: I'm going to put off listing new items until I figure out what's up with Amazon Payments... :mad:

Rules of engagement:
CONUS / US48 ONLY!!! I will NOT ship international, nor will I ship APO/FPO I'm sorry, if you want to deal with this, please PM me.
Amazon Payments/USPS MO ONLY. Please do NOT PM me with PayPal offers. I'm not even considering PayPal. Ever. Again... Ever.
I will be updating this thread with more stuff. Lots more stuff. Way too much stuff.
All prices include shipping. I will go FedEX, USPS, and UPS.
If you want invoice, I'll give it.
[H] folders get auto 5% discount, if only because you are awesome... only applies to those who have been folding at least since April 11, 2011.
I *am* flexible, on both rules and pricing. But I'm also not gonna give something away for free...
I do know how to properly package boxes. I won't send something out that isn't somewhat protected.

Hello,

I've realized I'm addicted to buying the "greatest," or the "next greatest," and it's starting to cost me a lot of money. I've decided to simply sell EVERYTHING I have.

To those I recently sold stuff to, it means your shipements will be a wee bit delayed as I handle everything out on my end. No more than 24 hours, please bear with me. I'm really sorry for this.

I don't have that much heatware, but here it is: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68605

First up... My waste of a computer. I built it with great ambition, only to realized I've done nothing but surf the web...

Antec HCP 1200 (200 USD) said:
Completely awesome PSU, barely edges out AX1200, according to JonnyGuru. One of a handful of PSUs certified by nVidia to drive QuadSLI GTX590...
Only used ONCE to power on my i7 2600k rig / HD5770...

Stay tuned,
-Jeremy Shaw

SOLD??

all within 4 weeks new... :(
i7 2600k
Costa Rica package. Batch 3103B335 - not much known on this. Never stressed, never overclocked :( Run under stock cooler...

ASUS P8P67-M Pro
Comes with the mobo, I/O plate, two SATA cables, manual, driver CD.

G.Skill 4GB - two of these
F3-10666CK9S-4GBRL 1.5 V RAM

Some minor changes:
-comes with a Sony slot load DVD drive and the adaptor cable for slimsata-->normal sata & power-"midsection" 120mm intake fan has been replaced with a Gentle Typhoon AP-15. Stock fan simply sucked... and not in a good sense.
-top fan grill has been replaced with a black fan grill
-noctua 80mm installed in the GPU vent exhaust area (can be used as intake for GPUs with "center fan," coolers.

Case has been lovingly taken care of. No visible scratches, only ones are on the inner side of the "PSU cabling/HDD area." Where the cables and my screwdriver contributed to some near invisible scratches.

It includes everything... Used for GTX570 SLI and i7 2600k... all stock. Never run anything more stressful than Starcraft 2 once a week. Otherwise, it was mostly powered down, since my rig was almost never "complete," in one form or another. Less than 2 weeks old.

6 month old unit. Used as my primary monitor for half that time. Otherwise, it was ignored because I already have a laptop...
No scratches, comes with all the cables.
A00 July 2010
No backlight bleed, though some expectable IPS glow due to the eIPS panel is defineately noticeable.
Not the best pic, and old pic in particular of this monitor (does NOT include the soundbar):
dsc00007tq.jpg

I WILL help with RMA. You pay shipping to eVGA, I handle the rest. I won't flake on you - I'm [H]ere to stay.
Has backplate.
Has High Airflow Bracket

Last edited:
heh, I'm sorry for being late on your GPUs, I didn't get them out today. Some annoying crud happened today that eventually made me realize I dumped way too much of my money and time into my rigs.... I have 4 computers, and only one of me. Not a good balance :(

heh, I'm sorry for being late on your GPUs, I didn't get them out today. Some annoying crud happened today that eventually made me realize I dumped way too much of my money and time into my rigs.... I have 4 computers, and only one of me. Not a good balance :(

it's alright bro :)

also, tempting on the Dell U2311h. do your prices include shipping?

Yes, all prices include shipping... I kinda copied your FS/FT thread's ROE chart for help ;) :p

hehe, my roe are pretty bad ;)

also, if i can get my amazon payments account setup then ill probably pick up the monitor from you :p
(eek i should stop spending money o_O)

any more graphics cards or ram coming?
no more RAM, but one more i7 2600k (if I can get my camera to recognise my SD card), one full mITX build, and later this week, another GTX570.
hehe, my roe are pretty bad ;)

also, if i can get my amazon payments account setup then ill probably pick up the monitor from you :p
(eek i should stop spending money o_O)

please do. It's a bad thing to do, since stopping is hard, and college times are scarce of money. Just my line on that.... since I am selling ALL of my desktop HW due to HW addiction.

no more RAM, but one more i7 2600k (if I can get my camera to recognise my SD card), one full mITX build, and later this week, another GTX570.

please do. It's a bad thing to do, since stopping is hard, and college times are scarce of money. Just my line on that.... since I am selling ALL of my desktop HW due to HW addiction.

my hardware addiction on top of my Taylor Swift obsession...it's really straining my cash pile. im getting a job over this summer and hopefully i can replenish it to what it was before i became uber obsessed with Miss Swift ;)

Taylor Swift is sooooooo pretty, it's insane. You have good taste ;).

Oh yeah and I want to wash her hair :p.

my hardware addiction on top of my Taylor Swift obsession...it's really straining my cash pile. im getting a job over this summer and hopefully i can replenish it to what it was before i became uber obsessed with Miss Swift ;)

ah... between computers, music, and books, I'm near broke, lol. <-- not litterally. Just no spare money after savings and living :(

Taylor Swift is sooooooo pretty, it's insane. You have good taste ;).

Oh yeah and I want to wash her hair :p.

yes sir! :)
i <3 her sooooooo much :)
im splurging so much on Taylor related materials and it's not stopping :D

and why do you want to wash her hair :p (not that i don't want to...im just wondering why you do :D)

ah... between computers, music, and books, I'm near broke, lol. <-- not litterally. Just no spare money after savings and living :(

books!? who buys books!?? lol jkay! books are gonna kill me in college...i know it :(

Because it looks so luxurious and enticing. And, considering that she is a female teenager, her hair must smell like a field of flowers :).

Is the 570 dead? Or are you just giving a heads up that if something goes wrong you'll help with the RMA? :p

Thanks bro!~ I appreciate it :)

yep, it's going out ~2PM, so it should be on the 3:30 truck at our local FedEX office :D.[EDIT: well, my workplace's FedEX office; if we shared a FedEX location, I'd drive over to ya... :p]

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I'm putting off listing other items until I figure out what's up with Amazon Payments :mad:

I still have an U2711, 64GB C300/2TB WD Green combo, ASUS AMD mITX combo, and a few other good WC items to list. Please don't PM me about these, more than half of my sales are unlisted, since people have been PMing me about my sig (I took it down) and requesting parts from it, lol...... I realize that's all good and in the spirit of [H] FS/FT, however, I'd rather properly list items in this thread, first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back