It's that time again, CM 690 $30 shipped AR...

omg thank you! I was looking around and newegg had theirs for 45. Bit on this deal! :D

They pay, just very slow.

yeah. not the fastest... nor the smartest people that process them. my clubit rebate never arrived because they left the 2nd line of my address out of the mailing, even though it was fully filled on the rebate submission. sheesh. i dont think they'll do anything about it, but we'll see.

otherwise, good deal. i paid $50 AR a few months ago.

This is an amazing case... I've owned it for several months (when it first came out), great to work in, looks good, and is roomy enough to fit a lot of everything ;) :D. I can't recommend it enough.

This is an amazing case... I've owned it for several months (when it first came out), great to work in, looks good, and is roomy enough to fit a lot of everything ;) :D. I can't recommend it enough.

I'm planning on a lot of stuff myself. A pump, radiator...

I love the bottom PSU setup. No fiddling to make the pump sit comfortably on the case floor without interfering with the cards.

This is my case of choice, I love it. Love the bottom PSU and the awesome and oh so easy wire management. ;)

*snip*[/URL]

Son?

Nope, he's got one of the 3 bay midtowers, with the HD cage that screws onto that. It's got a single 80mm exhaust, and a single 80mm intake too.

I think we got it with our slot A athlon and ATI rage 4mb years ago.

very solid case for the price- i also bought one about a month ago... great price.

I just bit on this deal =). Even if the rebates don't go through, it's still a great price for the case, I think. Up to 7x 120mm case fans!! Can't wait to get my hands on this.

First time dealing with ClubIT. Reviews are excellent; resellerratings.com has it at a 9.76 lifetime rating.

Bit on this, already got a tracking #.

Been looking for something to house my old Opteron 165 rig for backup/folding/DTV cap use..And my old Antec mini w/ a whopping 2x80mm spots wouldn't really cut it.

On the water cooling note, there's plenty of examples around here w/ the 690...One in particular (searched, can't find the particular thread/post though), the guy sacrificed a couple HDD bays by dremeling out a little cubby for the D5 pump to sit...Thus leaving the bottom fan mount usable still. And he ripped out the top ports, which made room for a nice 3x120 rad setup - all pretty nicely integrated.

...Oh, and up to 7x120mm fan...Of which 4 can hold 140mm fans - the 2xside and 2xtop mounts.

Both rebates want the original UPC bar code - what to do?

Edit: I'm an idiot, the ClubIT one only needs a copy.

Does anyone have a copy of the 15.00 rebate form from Jan 12-13, 2008 that they can send me. I didn't print one out yesterday and now they are no longer available on site? :(

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Does anyone have a copy of the 15.00 rebate form from Jan 12-13, 2008 that they can send me. I didn't print one out yesterday and now they are no longer available on site? :(

I would greatly appreciate any help.

The 12-13 rebate was $20, but yeah. YHPM

You let something go wrong with this cheap ass case, and they will not stand behind you and fix the problem/repair the case....... :(

For anyone that still needs the 12-13 $20 PDF.

Not that it matters since CIT only needs a copy it seems, and I could be wrong, but I think there's 2 UPC codes on the box..

[edit] Come to think of it, you should be able to access ClubIT rebates via "Account" -> "Rebate Form Center".

I'm adding another bump for this case. I bought one for $30 AR at MicroCenter for my new server case, and it's been awesome. I might end up getting another for my main computer as well.

For anyone that still needs the 12-13 $20 PDF.

Not that it matters since CIT only needs a copy it seems, and I could be wrong, but I think there's 2 UPC codes on the box..

[edit] Come to think of it, you should be able to access ClubIT rebates via "Account" -> "Rebate Form Center".

I tried that but the link was dead earlier. Thanks for the rebate.

...Oh, and up to 7x120mm fan...Of which 4 can hold 140mm fans - the 2xside and 2xtop mounts.

5 can be 140mm actually. The bottom fan (next to the PSU) can also hold a 140mm.

I'm loving my case :)

Hmm. My tracking info hasn't updated in over 2 days. It still says 'departed fedex location in CA'. I do live in NJ so that's a long way to go but 2 days and no info? I get stuff from CA all the time and I usually get at least bi-daily updates. Finally arrived in NJ.

Can't wait.

Back