Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

hehehe, so apparently I inadvertently bought the perfect folding motherboard, MSI P6N diamond with 4 pci-e x16 slots, 2 of which are free... I need to pick up a 9600GSO for 50 bucks and drop that in :D

Yep...Several of us on here have quad card folding boxes. Talk about space heaters tho...

5577 pts
22 WU complete

Just started up again today after a 3 year break. With both SMP+GPU on home pc and work laptop, should be around 7k PPD

Yippy, I hit 23k today.

However, Well due to SMP stability issues, work laptop/home laptop don't like the SMP client. my ppd are probably going to be cut in half now :(

Not too much, but I'm happy.

Passed 2 mil this weekend and just looked today and saw that I just made it into the top 100 for team 33.

I am now back into the game for about a week now after getting a new graphics card(evga 9800gtx+) and finding out about a nvidia client for F@H... I hit the 50k mark just a few minutes ago!!!! Oh and once we start to get cooler temps down here in Texas*that's why the ps3 hasn't been folding*, the ps3 will be back into folding :) then in Dec when i get a new power supply ill put back in my old 8800gts 320 and then ill get more points !! whoo :D

Congrats dannifood4less, raynman68, nvidiapwnsati on your recent milestones. WTF!

I was away on vacation when I hit the 250k milestone. Ohh well still folding along and still climbing the ranks at a good pace. Only get mowed every now and then.

Congrats to rmdashrrootsplat, mainomega, SatTech, Kendrak, and psyshack on your recent milestones. WTF!

2.png

is 100,000 a milestone? :confused:
Well in a bit under a month I've gotten 100k I'm pretty happy with that so I have to brag somewhere heh

is 100,000 a milestone? :confused:
Well in a bit under a month I've gotten 100k I'm pretty happy with that so I have to brag somewhere heh

Hitting 6 figures is defiantly a milestone. Especially in such short time. Congrats!

Back