Halo 2 vista online?

Darundal

Limp Gawd
I am thinking about getting Halo 2 Vista and was wondering if there was anybody still playing it online. I know the standard list of complaints about Halo 2 Vista, but I like the idea of not dealing with 10 year olds thinking they are cool for cursing constantly, mods, etc.

I wanna know this too! I been wanting this game since it came out. Haha someone wanna sell it to me for cheap?

God I hate my walmart, they never have pc games onsale, but I will check anyway! thank you very much! Been getting all my games cheap at our super target.

i played it awhile back. there's not a whole lot of servers. you might find a couple of full ones that are dedicated. so if you do get it, don't expect much. but you should usually be able to find at least one decent server.

Yeah... not many people online, unfortuneately. (probably GfW's fault / costs up front (initially))

I really want it for singleplayer. Never beat the first one or second one. They need halo 3 to come out on pc or imma blow someplace up.

I really want it for singleplayer. Never beat the first one or second one. They need halo 3 to come out on pc or imma blow someplace up.

I'll help.

It's probably never going to come until the at least Halo: Reach.

Halo 2's singleplayer is really more of a rental affair, not worth buying. The multiplayer is where the meat is at, and as long as I can find a decent server or two I will be more than happy. With the PC version, I don't have to deal with the freaking insane auto-aim which makes it painful to actually aim. At least, according to all of the reviews.

Yeah... not many people online, unfortuneately. (probably GfW's fault / costs up front (initially))

i think the fact that the game was a vista exclusive affected it more than anything else at the time. especially considering how many people still play halo1 on pc.

Halo 2's singleplayer is really more of a rental affair, not worth buying.

I actually liked the single player. The single player of the original however to me was super boring. Halo 2 actually mixed up the stages and did a variety of level design instead of Halo 1's same room, flip, room, flip, same room, flip, same room flip. Now back track!

But seriously, you can find it for $20 bucks. I think it's worth it.

Back