[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2010 - Poll (1st round)

Who deserve it?

• Tigerbiten (January)

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • EvilAlchemist (February)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobit (March)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Elledan (April)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • metallicafan (May)

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • SmokeRngs (June)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • sirmonkey1985 (July)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • gkanakis (August)

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • DooKey (September)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • musky (October)

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • [H]ecklerKoc[H] (November)

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • may i be worthy (December)

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero82z

Fully [H]
It's that time again... :D

Now that 2011 is here, it's finally time for us to pick the [H]orde DCer which represent 2010 the best in terms of contribution for the whole team and projects. There is no nominations thread because this poll is reserved to the 12 HDCotM winners of 2010.

Since the choice is very hard to make, we will be making 2 round of polls, maybe more depending on the results. The first round will involve all 12 candidates and only the best 4 out of 12 will move to the second round. The second round will crown the winner but if there is a tie, a third round will be made. Each round will last 10 days from the poll creation date to give everyone time to pick.

The current poll is the first round and the criteria we will use to pick the best 4 will be based on the amount of votes each will get. It's a bit tricky to explain how so I'll give you some examples to outline how we determine which move :

-If the first 4 get the same amount of votes, all 4 move to the next and the rest will not qualify.
-If the first 2 get the same amount of votes and the next 3 get the same amount of votes, all 5 will move on.
-If the first 3 is ranked on vote (like 12, 10, 9) but the 4th rank is tied by 3 guys (with 8 votes each as example), all 6 will move on.
-If there is no votes with the same amount, it will be picked based on ranking.

This is to avoid the problem of last year where 9 out of 11 moved to the next rank since we picked it based on ranks of voting only.

Remember to consider the overall contribution to the [H]orde during the whole year before casting your vote for your desired candidate.

Good luck to everyone and may the best win !

Last edited:
I wish to order an EX-tra large popcorn please.

/me watches intently!

/me hands Kendrak his popcorn!

/me steals Kendrak's popcorn that was given to him by Freaky.

/me sits back and enjoys the show while eating Kendrak's popcorn :D

That's a bold early move by sirmonkey1985, trying to lock in the pro-popcorn-theft vote.:p

/Uses a good left hook to get some popcorn.

/Eats it while sitting back.

Luck ........ :D
[H] <- still need to get badge fixed

Wow. All of the criminal activity and violence :D

Well I made my own popcorn and am not sharing. It helps that I am "up in the air" so you fools have to be on the same plane as me to get to my popcorn :cool:

A few worthy of the title and it'll be a tough race. May the best person (politically correct since we do have a woman in the running) win.

A great group of candidates makes voting tough. I guess I'll root for italics.

I'm going to hold onto my vote for a bit while I think about my missing popcorn.

BTW, joke is on you all. That wasn't butter.

That's a bold early move by sirmonkey1985, trying to lock in the pro-popcorn-theft vote.:p

lol i didnt even vote for myself. i'm purposely trying not to get votes here :D

I'm going to hold onto my vote for a bit while I think about my missing popcorn.

BTW, joke is on you all. That wasn't butter.

lol thats why i have a bottle of popcorn butter sitting here for that specific reason. all you panzies that eat popcorn without butter, wtf is wrong with you people!

Can't we vote for All of the Above?

NEVA!!!!!!

12 go in.. only 1 comes out!!!!

I don't deserve a single vote. You guys know who is deserving.

Fold On!

Bloody hard choice. They are all great - except for that last tosser... geez I mean really?

I am really torn between two. I wonder if the way to deal with that is vote for A in round 1 and B in round 2?

lol i didnt even vote for myself. i'm purposely trying not to get votes here :D

lol thats why i have a bottle of popcorn butter sitting here for that specific reason. all you panzies that eat popcorn without butter, wtf is wrong with you people!

NEVA!!!!!!

12 go in.. only 1 comes out!!!!

He didnt say there wasnt any butter on it, he just say, that ISNT butter!

just letting you know

/me hands Kendrak a new bag of anti-theft super butter popcorn!

I voted for Italics, but quite honestly, any of them are worthy of such an honor

Is there going to be a poo fling session before the finial vote?

i-fling-poo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back