GTX 5xx Availability

vjcsmoke

Supreme [H]ardness
So I check Newegg this morning and there are plenty of 570s in stock. Thought this would be a hotseller at that pricepoint? Also most of the 580s are out of stock except for the Galaxy and Zotac brands which I think are still pretty decent.

I don't know about the 570s, but I've been on a couple of auto-notifys at Newegg for EVGA 580s and within 15 minutes of the email's receipt they were no longer available to be added to the checkout cart.

The 580 caught on over the last two weeks.

I got an evga model the second week they were out, no problem.....stock was plentiful.....and I got a $50 discount.

Last two weeks, pretty slim. I'm waiting for a step up over at evga on my lone 480 and in one month the line has only moved about 70 spots. I thought I was pfat sitting at #147 the first day the 480>580 step up began......now stalled at #76. Ha.........no Christmas present for me.

I bet the 570s disappear in another week, unless the 480 gets a deep discount.

So I check Newegg this morning and there are plenty of 570s in stock. Thought this would be a hotseller at that pricepoint? Also most of the 580s are out of stock except for the Galaxy and Zotac brands which I think are still pretty decent.

Maybe they have a lot of them in stock, or maybe it is just close enough to the 69xx release date to make people wait and see.

amazon seems to have the regular 580 in stock.
But god damn...$548...really worth 50 bucks more?

>_<

Maybe they have a lot of them in stock, or maybe it is just close enough to the 69xx release date to make people wait and see.

^this No doubt most folks arent [H], but any enthusiast is waiting for the ball to drop to make the informed decision!

Back