Gigabyte GTX 460 Super Overlcock Series

In that review, the 460 offers the best bang/buck, and can also overclock to near 5870 levels.

Well overclocking it to 900 seems to take it above stock 470 levels which is not bad at all. The question people have to ask themselves is if they value the OC performance and lower noise vs spending 30 extra to get a 470 that will beat it when overclocked, but at higher heat/noise/temp levels. Heck some 470s are down to $220 after MIR now so they would cost the SAME as the 460 SOC.

Well overclocking it to 900 seems to take it above stock 470 levels which is not bad at all. The question people have to ask themselves is if they value the OC performance and lower noise vs spending 30 extra to get a 470 that will beat it when overclocked, but at higher heat/noise/temp levels. Heck some 470s are down to $220 after MIR now so they would cost the SAME as the 460 SOC.
well no rebate to fool with plus it comes with HAWX 2 which you can keep or sell for 20-25 bucks. this also seems seems to be the best gtx460 on the market looking at those heat/noise/temp levels.

In that review, the 460 offers the best bang/buck, and can also overclock to near 5870 levels.
That's funny, my 4870x2 can do that stock and I found one right on [H]Forum for $145

also in before "it doesn't have dx11" :p

That's funny, my 4870x2 can do that stock and I found one right on [H]Forum for $145

also in before "it doesn't have dx11" :p

what does that have to do with op and current discussions of you getting your deal?

Back