FS: XFX 7900GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

markt435

Supreme [H]ardness
Since I upgraded to a 8800GT i need to get rid of my old card. It was overclocked to a stable level and then BIOS flashed a little under that level, so right now it stands at 550MHz Core and 700MHz Memory. Install a better cooler and do the voltage mod and you'll prolly have a nice card to work with. Its the 256MB version. Was going to include a Zalman VF700-AlCu with it but I've decided to try it on my 8800GT. May sell it at a later date if it doesn't work out. If you're going to keep the stock cooler on it though, make sure it gets some good airflow as it gets toasty lol. Includes DVI to VGA adapter

Price: SOLD

Heat and Ebay are in sig, email is rtcwownzyou at msn dot com, better to PM me here though.

Warranty transferable? I know XFX has the Double Lifetime Warranty thing. Is that valid in this case?

Don't roll your eyes at me. I said "If the price was right," meaning if the price was acceptable in my eyes. I never said "The price is too high and it isn't a good deal so you should lower it." That would be thread crapping.

Free bump for a good price on a great card! Somebody pick this up before I do and my wife kills me!

syn0s

i dont kno about warranty.. modded bios and overclocked sounds like void warranty.. so you are first owner?

i dont kno about warranty.. modded bios and overclocked sounds like void warranty.. so you are first owner?

yeah i'm first owner. yeah i guess that would void the warranty lol, though you could prolly find the stock bios somewhere. its been running on this bios for awhile now with no problems. IIRC, i just used the original bios for modding. basically copied the original, upped the speeds and flashed it. forget what tool i used though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back