[FS]: Video cards (XFX 5770 & GTS 250, EVGA 8800GS) and PSU (Corsair 520HX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYp146

Supreme [H]ardness
  • REFERENCES: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=50804 JaYp146, 83-0-0. Might ship first if you have more Heat.
  • SHIPPING: Will be USPS Priority (2-3 days) or UPS Ground - whichever's cheapest. Local pickup's also available on any item (NE Ohio).
  • CONTACT ME: Here on the forums via PM, AIM @ JaYp146, email @ JP (dot) Suchocki (at) Gmail (dot) com.
  • THANK YOU: For looking! Do not hesitate to contact me with offers or questions about what's available here.
ITEMS FOR SALE!

---------------------------------------------------

XFX Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5 W/Double Lifetime Warranty

Now, more people than ever can experience real innovation in DirectX® 11 gaming with XFX ATI Radeon™ HD 5770 graphics cards. Loaded with advanced technology, these graphics cards have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first graphics cards in this class to offer full support for DirectX 11, the Radeon HD 5770 enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

Rock solid card for gaming. Has copper RAMsinks installed on each of the ICs. Overclocks excpetionally well - goes as high as 960 Core and 1375 Memory without overvolting (YMMV), zero artifacting. It was registered for XFX's Double Lifetime Warranty, which means you'll also be covered. Been in use for approximately six months in my main gaming rig.

• Asking price is $135 shipped.

XFX GeForce GTS 250 512MB DDR3 Core Edition W/Double Lifetime Warranty

XFX Core Edition graphics cards provide gamers with optimal levels of performance, speed and user experience, launching gamers far beyond the starting line from the very first frame. The Core Edition line debuts with the XFX NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 graphics card, a singularly powerful card that pushes its 128 cores to the limit, making it one of the fastest graphics cards available. Better still, it is designed for up to triple the smack down power with 2- or 3-way SLI®, guaranteeing that it is one of the most attractively priced power players on the market today.

This card was only used once to test for functionality. It's practically brand new in box. Everything you see pictured in the stock photo is included. Was purchased only a couple weeks ago, so there's still time to register the Double Lifetime Warranty.

• Asking price is $85 shipped.

Corsair HX520W ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC (deep breath) Power Supply

The Corsair HX620W/HX520W power supply is versatile and robust. Utilizing superior triple +12V power rails and a whisper quiet double ball-bearing 120mm fan, the HX620W/HX520W is ready for today’s most power hungry components. The HX620W/HX520W conforms to the latest ATX12V 2.2/EPS12V 2.91 and RoHS standards, and delivers unparalleled continuous power to all of your critical system components reliably and safely. Corsair’s easily detachable and flexible modular cables allow you to use only the cables you need and enhance the air flow inside your system. The HX620W/HX520W is backed with a Limited 5-Year Warranty and Corsair’s legendary customer service.

This has been my weapon of choice for the past 2.5 years. It's served me faithfully through thick and thin and still runs whisper quiet. Comes with ALL original cables and the original box. I'll assist in the event of an RMA - there are still 2.5 years left on its warranty, a credit to Corsair's excellent customer service.

• Asking price is $50 + half shipping (USPS).

EVGA GeForce 8800GS 384MB (96 SP)

Although the384MB (192 bit) 8800 GS has less memory, it performs similar to a standard 8800 GTS 640MB card. Powered by a 580 MHz core clock and a 1.40 GHz memory clock, this card delivers the ultimate in Blu-ray and HD DVD movie experiences, and is compatible with the new PCI-E 2.0 bus architecture.

Highly overclockable. This card will clock like an 8800GT, no sweat. If you need any DVI adapter or breakout cables, I'll see what I have available. As many here know, the 8800GS is a F@H beast and will output serious PPD.

• Asking price is $39 shipped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. Thread will be updated with new items and status updates.

Thanks!​

For the XFX, the top pic is a nonref (red connections, only one xfire finger), while the lower pic is a reference card (black connectors - for XFX, that means reference).

Which is it? Both are still sold from NewEgg by XFX!

For the XFX, the top pic is a nonref (red connections, only one xfire finger), while the lower pic is a reference card (black connectors - for XFX, that means reference).

Which is it? Both are still sold from NewEgg by XFX!

Uh, both are non-ref, that picture is directly from the XFX website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back