FS: Seattle Area (Cheap/Free) - FW900, Mech Keyboards, CM Stacker, Norco SS500, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazestorm

Supreme [H]ardness
Closed for now, apparently people can't read...

Last edited:
Bump, nice price on the Monitor. Just a few questions on the CRT, Do you have a video of it working? Also what Hz are you getting? and whats the Maximum Resolution you can reach?

Also does the CRT work with W7 fine with the EDID pins removed?

Thanks

I don't have any video right now, I remember running it at 2304x1440 @ 85hz, and then at lower resolutions and high refresh, like 800 x 600 @ 160hz or something crazy. I wanted the high refresh for Tribes Ascend but it turned out Unreal engine is capped at 90fps for multiplayer (wtf).

I have some drivers I found that work with Win7 and my GTX 670 w/ that cable combination.

If you want, I can pull it up from the garage and plug it in, take a video, so you don't make the long drive for nothing.

I don't have any video right now, I remember running it at 2304x1440 @ 85hz, and then at lower resolutions and high refresh, like 800 x 600 @ 160hz or something crazy. I wanted the high refresh for Tribes Ascend but it turned out Unreal engine is capped at 90fps for multiplayer (wtf).

I have some drivers I found that work with Win7 and my GTX 670 w/ that cable combination.

If you want, I can pull it up from the garage and plug it in, take a video, so you don't make the long drive for nothing.

Yea just a quick video showing that it works. I am really interested (been interested in this monitor for along time). They are very hard to come by.

I know the native resolution is 1920x1200, but damn 2304x1440@85hz would be killer as well.

Thank you for your time.

Aww, I might have picked up a keyboard from you, but I'm flying into Seattle on the 5th.

If someone is going to be in the Seattle area after he leaves, I'll gladly play middleman. You pay him directly (PayPal or some such?) and then I'll just hold onto it until you arrive. We can discuss details in PM.

Otherwise, bump and GLWS - nothing I need or want here sadly.

Any chance you'd be willing to ship the Model M if I covered shipping?

If you really wanted it... I'd have to find a box and they're pretty big/heavy.

I might be interested in the monitor I have a couple of buddies in the area who could pick it up for me. Any chance on the video of it at 2304x1440?

Bump, I'll be getting the video shortly, just clearing off my desk so I can fit the beast on there.

EDIT: Pictures uploaded, Video uploaded...

EDIT: Model M sold... 680i Pending...

Last edited:
Damn I want that FW900!!! Using a 21" Sony Trinitron now (2048x1536)...what I wouldn't do for your FW900...and only $100...damn...NO chance of shipping it? :D

It weighs 100lbs and I have no box, nor would I be able to deal with it if anything went wrong..

Would probably cost $150-250 to ship if you count finding a box big and secure enough, paying extra fees for size and weight, and then the actual shipping (and assumed insurance).

Not quite worth it, I'm just helping someone else out locally :) The only reason it's this cheap is because I want to sell it in the next 3-4 days...

Bump, might add an Asus Xonar Essence STX, and MSI Z77-GD45... 4 x 4GB RipSaw G.Skill DDR3 1333, and I think 4 x 2GB Corsair XMS DDR3 1600... (Might be 2 x 2GB). Moving to a Mini-ITX to take with me, can fit the GPU and CPU, but not the rest.'

I'd have 1 day to sell that stuff though.

Bump, might add an Asus Xonar Essence STX, and MSI Z77-GD45... 4 x 4GB RipSaw G.Skill DDR3 1333, and I think 4 x 2GB Corsair XMS DDR3 1600... (Might be 2 x 2GB). Moving to a Mini-ITX to take with me, can fit the GPU and CPU, but not the rest.'

I'd have 1 day to sell that stuff though.

Name a price, I live in Sammamish (south of Pine Lake), I might be interested :)

What are you interested in?

EDIT: Just added some stuff listed in the next post...

Last edited:
Bump

Just added...

MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Z77 1155 Motherboard
ASUS Xonar Essence STX
Corsair AX750 Gold 750W Fully Modular PSU
Silverstone Strider Plus ST75F-P 750W Fully Modular PSU + PP05 Short Cable Kit
G.Skill Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1333mhz 4 x 4GB Memory

Prices are OBO, make some offers... currently the Corsair, ASUS, MSI, and G.Skill are in my desktop, once my new motherboard arrives I will be moving the CPU and GPU so all of those pieces can be cleaned up and sold.

The smaller the item, the more likely I'll ship it... Full Tower Case? Unlikely... Motherboard or some memory? Sure.

Last edited:
Bump for great seller.

If you'd had that motherboard and ram up I would have taken that too. Just bought a second MPower motherboard now though. Still tempting...

I didn't see it in your list, but it is in the title. Is your SS500 for sale too? I'd be interested in the CM stacker with SS500 considering you've already modded it. I also happen to live in the Seattle area and could pick it up.

Already sold the 2x SS-500's, but still have the Stacker if you're interested...

It wasn't a big mod, you can see 6 of the 12 x 5.25" bays have an extra hole drilled towards the back. And I think it just happened to be the older version of the SS-500 that didn't line up flush, they may/may not have improved the newer version with more mounting holes.

Forgot to mention the CoolerMaster Stacker does include a 4-in-3 w/ 120mm fan, (That comes stock, hides behind the 5.25" bay covers, so no hot-swapping)

I also have another CoolerMaster 4-in-3 bay w/ Blue LED 120mm Fan. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817993002 if anyone was interested...

Last edited:
Should be here tomorrow... At least that's what UPS says, it's already at the shipping center ~15 miles from me so it should be here tomorrow. Moving all my stuff into a Mini-ITX build so it can travel with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back