FS: Netbook and Notebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deluded

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright, so I have one laptop for sale.

It is a Sony Vaio VGN-CR290.

This is a laptop that I saved from being delegated into the Forgotten Realm of the Spectral Landfill. Seriously, someone threw out a perfectly working laptop! Anyway.

14.1" screen (1280x600)
C2D T7500 2.2 GHZ
2GB DDR2
250GB HDD
3-cell battery
Win 7 installed

Cosmetically, I would rate the laptop a solid 8/10. There are very few noticeable scruff marks, and you actually have to hunt for them. However, all four rubber feet are gone.

The bads: There is no charger coming with the laptop. I used a universal laptop charger to power the laptop, and it does turn on/work. The battery can only hold up to 10 minutes of charge. You can easily source new batteries and AC adapters as needed.

Aside that, there is no other problems (that I see) with the laptop.

I ask... SOLD.

I accept PP, money order, and amazon payment.

Heatware: Deluded

Thanks for looking!

SOLD ITEMS:

One of them is a netbook.

The netbook is a Acer AspireOne 532h-2268. Specs are:

10.1" screen
1.66GHZ single core Atom with HT
2GB DDR2 (upgraded from 1Gb)
160GB HDD
9-cell battery
Win 7 installed

Overall, the netbook is practically spotless/mint. Cosmetically, I would rate it 9.5/10. Seriously, it looks brand new, except for two small scratches on the lid that are less than 0.3 inches long. You can see that in the picture gallery.

This netbook is great for school or just general browsing, because I've gotten up to 9 hour of battery lifespan with the 9-cell battery... and that was with wifi on and some youtube videos.

I'm selling it because I need more POWA! and this isn't cutting it for me. :(

This netbook comes with a carrying bag (seen in the pictures), power cord, and of course, the actual netbook.

I ask... $180 shipped. -- SOLD!

Now, the other laptop is a notebook.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back