FS Intel 80GB G2 SSD(s)

Old Hippie

Supreme [H]ardness
I have two of these for sale at $140.00 + shipping for each drive.

Drives were purchased in late April, one from Tiger Direct and another from SuperBiz.

Both are authorized dealers and I have the receipts and packing lists.

The drives were used in Icy Dock cases and look as new.

I'm in Ohio and have 190 comments with 100% positive feedback on Ebay and one on Heatware.

For future reference, it's always a good idea to show the total amount of writes for SSDs if possible when you're selling them. The SMART info will tell you. :)

EDIT: Didn't even notice that it was you, Hippie! You should know better! LOL Well bump for you then! :D

Someone buy these before he kills them, lol

Bump for you!

Where in Ohio? I live in Ohio too. Would you be interested in any trades? I have some spare water cooling parts.

For future reference, it's always a good idea to show the total amount of writes for SSDs if possible when you're selling them.
On one hand I'm glad someone recognizes me, on the other hand I'm ashamed that I didn't know that SMART stats were a selling tool that should be included in the ad.

This is what you get when you let just anybody....like me, in the trading area! :D

Here's the SMART stats from one drive with 388GB written and since both were in RAID0, the other should be close.

inteldrive1102620104514b.png

I had these packaged for delivery but will get the other one out if someone desires the exact stats.

I'm in Canton, Ohio but don't need any trades.

I would snag these if someone would just buy my 5870. I have single 64gb ssd and that filled up fast. wouldnt mind raid these two in place of my 64gb.

Back