FS: Fully loaded X220 i7-2620M, 8GB RAM, Intel 320 160GB SSD, 9 cell battery, 2.5yr w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax Error

2[H]4U
Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=64289

For sale is a very good condition Lenovo X220 type 4286 CTO. It's been around, but it's in overall good condition. I'm selling the laptop because my workplace provided me a company laptop and I don't have much use for this computer anymore. There is some wear on the rubberized lid finish but it's not very noticeable and doesn't affect the functionality of the laptop.

Specs are:

I7-2620M with USB 3.0 support
Intel HD 3000
8GB RAM, 1333
9 cell battery, 75 cycles
Intel 320 160GB SSD
1366x768 IPS screen
Fingerprint sensor
Camera
Intel Wireless A/B/G/N
Bluetooth support
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

I've upgraded the notebook with another 4GB of RAM and an Intel 320 160GB SSD, which gives it a very nice portable character in terms of rough and tumble use (no platter HDD to worry about), as well as providing good speed to the notebook. Roughly 75 cycles (at the time of posting), but the laptop easily gets 6+ hours of battery life with use. Warranty is good for 885 days at the time of writing, which translates to just short of 2.5 years of warranty remaining. Having worked with Lenovo warranty for work before, it's excellent and they will go very far to get your laptop back in working order should you ever need it. LCD is in very good condition; no marks, scratches, or dead pixels.

I do have the original 320GB 7200 RPM drive, and am offering the laptop at a lower price sans SSD if that reaches your budget.

I'm asking $1,300 shipped with the SSD or $1,100 shipped without the SSD. Feel free to give me offers, but please, no lowballing. Will ship only to PayPal certified address, but will also accept postal money order or certified check, but will only ship after funds clear.

Images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/CoILS

Hey just a heads up, I clicked on the link for images and it didn't work. Just wanted to let you know. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks for letting me know; I forgot to change the album settings to be public. It should be working now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back