FS/FT: 13" 2010 MBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonSR4

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to sell/trade a few things.
Heatware = wonSR4
Payment = Cash (local), otherwise Amazon Payments
Zipcode = 07605 or 07004 (work location)
All items are used, in excellent condition, and come in original packaging unless otherwise specified
PM me with any questions, thanks!

Apple 2010 13" MBA
2.13 C2D
256GB SSD
4GB RAM
Applecare until 03.01.2012
Final price: $1,100 pickup, otherwise buyer pays shipping or trade for 2011 13" MBP!

aPVWhAHs

y7udRga7

Lk5WDhhx

SOLD!
Also have the following for sale or trade (for 300W PSU that comes with the original SG05) as I've decided the project wasn't working out as I liked:
Intel Atom D510/NM10 mITX MB/CPU combo
2 GB Kingston DDR2 Ram
Black M350 with PICOPSU-80 and 60W ADAPTER KIT (have MB box but nothing else with it as that's how I bought it)
Final price: $50 local pickup only!

Last edited:
A Crystal HD Card would fit in the mini PCI-Express slot in that motherboard right? That would turn the SFF rig into a nice HD media center. You should try it out. I threw one in an older laptop and used XBMC for 720p/1080p playback.

A Crystal HD Card would fit in the mini PCI-Express slot in that motherboard right? That would turn the SFF rig into a nice HD media center. You should try it out. I threw one in an older laptop and used XBMC for 720p/1080p playback.

Honestly not sure. As for turning the computer into a HD media center, thanks for the neat idea! Though I'd probably still like to sell it since I also have an i3-2100t setup waiting to be used and I don't have a TV or monitor to hook up the former computer to haha

bump :)

Honestly not sure. As for turning the computer into a HD media center, thanks for the neat idea! Though I'd probably still like to sell it since I also have an i3-2100t setup waiting to be used and I don't have a TV or monitor to hook up the former computer to haha

bump :)

I just built a mini ITX with a 2120T because its only 35W. Powerful little system. :D

Using a 2.5" hard drive in it for now but maybe I will use a SSD in it later for lower power consumption and higher performance.

I just built a mini ITX with a 2120T because its only 35W. Powerful little system. :D

Using a 2.5" hard drive in it for now but maybe I will use a SSD in it later for lower power consumption and higher performance.

Heh yeah I wanted to do something like that too but I also have two 2TB hard drives that I want to use! Thought about trying to fit those into a SG05 but still not decided on a case now

--
BUMP :)

M350 COMBO IS PENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back