FS: bonanza - watercooling, fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainremover

2[H]4U
after a year and a half away, it's time for me to sell off my crap. i'll continue to update the thread as i remember.

now for terms of sale - paypal only, i won't hold items - whoever pays first gets item. won't ship to nigeria. must have heatware / other feedback (ebay, etc.). local pickup ALWAYS preferred, will offer very generous discounts. i live in 94608. all prices are OBO unless stated otherwise. please make offers, i want these itenz gone.

my heatware is here.

pictures for laptop forthcoming

Items for Sale
Sony NEX-3 Interchangeable Lens Camera w/ 16mm Lens
brand new in box with receipt. nex-3 is identical to an nex-5 (same sensor, same processor). the only difference is the nex-3 has a plastic body, nex-5 has a magnesium body. amazon link. looking for $400 OBO shipped.

ASRock Supercomputer X58 Motherboard
bought this off these forums about two years ago. when i received it the middle two memory slots didn't work. the computer will turn on when memory is inserted into the slots, but the computer will be a lot slower and the memory isn't even recognized. it's better to just leave them unoccupied. note that this means the board only runs in dual channel mode. i never tried getting it warrantied due to laziness - you're welcome to try on your own. newegg link.

aside from that everything else works fine. comes with retail box and all accessories, including the backplate. only $50 shipped. with the two waterblocks which fit on this board for $75.

Watercooling
Enzotech Sapphire Northbridge Waterblock
used for about 4 months and then disassembled the loop. works fine and will come with all mounting hardware i can find. newegg link. only $22 shipped.

Enzotech Copper Mosfet Waterblock 88m WMST-88
this is the 88mm version, there were a few different lengths. you'll have measure your motherboard yourself to verify fit. like the northbridge block, used for four months and then removed from loop. newegg link. only $17 shipped.

both enzotech blocks for $35 shipped.

2 x Swiftech GTX 275 Unisink
cools memory, controller, vrms, everything. for reference gtx 275 cards. nice solid fit, works great with above MCW60 blocks. $30 for both, $18 for a single. only $20 with both mcw 60 blocks.

Fans
4x Panaflo 120mm x 38mm FBH-12G12L Metal Fans
very solidly built fans, move a lot of air. wonderful on radiators. they're a bit heavy, so i'll have to ship in a priority mail flatrate box, which means you must buy all four. i've priced them very fairly - i doubt you can even get four 120x38mm fans for this price, much less fans this good. not much use on them, lots of life left. two of them i used for about two months, the other two i never found a use for. open corners, but they're made of metal so regular fan screws won't work. they have some fancy 3pin connector, but i'll include 3pin -> regular molex adapters for each of the fans. looking for $25 OBO shipped for all four fans.

Miscellaneous Items
iPod Shuffle Generation 2 1gb
this was used to play hold music for callers at my friend's work. battery holds a decent charge. comes with free music. comes with charging dock. $20 OBO shipped. no scuffs or scratches.

Netgear 4 port 10/100 Switch
used it for a few months but soon upgraded to gigabit. product link. looking for $12 OBO shipped.

Logitech Cordless Keyboard for Wii
bought it as a wireless keyboard for an htpc. i don't have an htpc anymore so it's not been used. i tried using it on my laptop for a bit, but i've been spoiled by mechanical keyboards and it's just far too mushy for me. small mark on the bottom of the keyboard, but otherwise like new. only $20 OBO shipped Amazon.com: Logitech Wii Cordless Keyboard: Video Games

Cyber Snipa Game Pad v1
silver version. bought it off these forums, used it for a bit, but the spacebar key started to get wonky. it works, but sometimes it takes some coercion (surprisingly, taking it apart and then putting it back together fixes it for a few months). aside from that minor quibble, everything else about the board works great - i loved it so much i decided to get another gamepad! sold as is. $12 OBO shipped.

FREE Items - just pay shipping
SYBA Firewire 1394 Card
was gonna use it to control my comcast box, but it was too messy and i ended up going with an IR blaster instead. newegg product link here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124032

Belkin Clear Acrylic Case for Zune 30
used for a month, didn't like the additional bulk. No major scratches or anything like that. looks reasonably new.

Car Kit / FM Transmitter for Zune
afaik there's only one car kit for zune. new and sealed, just pay shipping.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Free bump . I got a good laugh outta newegg's description of the firewire card u have listed.

"PCI Interface The SYBA SD-VIA-3F features a PCI interface compliant with Plug-n-Play. Simply install the card into your PC’s free PCI slot without powering down the system!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back