FS: 13" 2010 MBA, 27" 2010 ACD, Wireless Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonSR4

[H]ard|Gawd
Form of payment: Cash -> prefer local
Heatware: disports
Make offers!

Refurbished Apple 13" 2010 Macbook Air from Apple Store in excellent condition - $1,200 pickup!!
*2.13 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 256 SSD (Ultimate 13" MBA)
*Bought on March 1, 2011 (At least 8 more months left of AppleCare - can provide receipt if necessary)
*Comes with Radtech ScreenSavrz in Black & Radtech Sleevz Form-Fitting Optex Sleeve
*Will include everything that came with it
*Since it was purchased refurbished, it'll come in the white box that it came in.
p1hQ8Rl

wxghC2G

IgmsZ6d

SOLD!
Refurbished 27" 2010 Apple LED Cinema Display in excellent condition - $660 pickup, too big to ship unless you want to pay for shipping

*Bought on February 14, 2011 (At least 7 more months left of AppleCare - can provide receipt if necessary)
*Will include everything that came with it
*Since it was purchased refurbished, it'll come in the brown box that it came in.
YhfCWex

TTntlbs

Last edited:
YHPM on the ACD..A friend of mine was just talking to me about wanting to get one last nite..I am passing the information along to him in the morning!

bump,

price drop on both

I'd rather not ship the ACD since it's so big :/

$2,000 for both MBA + ACD for local pickup!

Last edited:
bump,

price drop on both

$2100 for both MBA + ACD for local pickup!

Do you mean $2000 for both?

You current individual prices are 1325 + 725 = $2050

I'm guessing you're not intending to charge someone an extra $50 for purchasing both lol

Do you mean $2000 for both?

You current individual prices are 1325 + 725 = $2050

I'm guessing you're not intending to charge someone an extra $50 for purchasing both lol

Haha yeah I did. That's what I get for trying to post while doing work at work :/

Where is the trackpad? Did you pull it from the sale?

Nah I still have it, but I figured it would be a little silly to sell that off first before selling off the laptop and display since I wouldn't have anything to use an input device (don't have another mouse or anything). It'll go back on sale, I'll let you know if you're still interested in it by then.

price drop on MBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back