Desk Chair

hhara

Gawd
Well, I don't really know where else to ask this, and I would prefer to ask it here because I value the advice in these forums. Hopefully it is alright, because desk chairs are somewhat relevant, right?

Anyways - I just started my first real job and finally have my own large amount of money and this 20$ chair I got from wal-mart that is about to fall apart isn't cutting it anymore. I am not looking to buy anything like a Steelcase or Herman-Miller because I don't want to spend more then 300$. I will more then likely buy it online because I live in the middle of no where so going to a store and testing a chair out isnt really an option.

I would prefer it to be ergonomic with plenty of adjustable options so that it does end up fitting really well. I would prefer mesh over leather and a very tall back and maybe even a head option. I want to be able to lean my head back and have something there to rest it on.

So far I am thinking something like this or this.

Mainly though I am not familiar with most brands or chairs so I am just looking for suggestions, or what you guys use if it is somewhat similar to the above requirements.

Back