cjs-cdkeys.com legit or not?

I've purchased keys from similar sights, never had a problem. Make sure they are region free though. Some of them require a russian IP address to activate.

People will tell you Steam will deactivate your account for using keys from the wrong region. I've never actually seen someone say its happened to them though. I've purchased a handful of games from these sites and everything was incredibly smooth.

Thanks for the replays guys.

I'm hearing mixed opinions about this site, i want to make sure before i give them my money, anyone else can share some more info? not that i dont trust you Viper, but i want to hear more toughts on this and ofcourse more personal experience.

I just bought Rage off there and everything went great. I have heard that if once the key is available you can't get a key for whatever reason it's best to simply email them instead of waiting for 12 hours (which it tells you to do in their key system).

From what I understand, these CD Key seller buys retail copies of those games in countries where the games are much cheaper compared to the US market, and that's how they sell those keys at a cheaper price. Its just cheaper for the western market.

Bought RAGE there, everything went well, yes they are legit. Better than paying full price for a game that has shitloads of bugs.

I just used http://cdkeysdiscount.com to buy Deus Ex Human Revolution. Got the cd key literary 5 seconds after I completed the paypal transaction. Registered with steam without a problem.

$23bucks, not bad at all.

Hey guys, im looking into some sick deals on this site, can anyone share some info is it safe to buy from them? i read many different opinions regarding this site.

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/battlefield-3-origin/

:eek:

Bought 2 games from them Dead Island and NBA 2K12 , Dead Island register fine via Steam and NBA 2K12 works fine online zero problems. They tend to be slow with customer support (took 2 days to get my Dead Island key) but other than that zero problems.

used them before, no problems at all. Sometimes it can take a few hours to get your key.

Pirate?...Single player yes, online multiplayer, no.

Actually it looks like Single Player is through Battlelog as well, so....probably not.

I'm sure eventually it *will* get pirated, but probably have to use some kind of custom batch/launcher.

Back