BN CM Cosmos 1000 & $25 CM store credit : $119.99 F/S

My god, this is like my dream case, and at this point in my life I don't even have a dedicated rig. I'll probably end up buying this and storing it for a year :(

I have this case for my wife's computer, and I love it. On the bottom of the case there are two slide out dust filters. You can put a heapa filters (like you would by for a vacuum cleaner) in the space under the dust filter.

Doing that I have had to do very little dusting in that case (about once very six months). And yet the case still keep fairly cool temperatures. The only thing I don't like is the closed in area for the hard drives. But I have 4 1.5 TB WD hdds running and have had zero issues.

I had the Original Cosmos the thing I don't like about these cases is the wiring management.

This is a cosmos 1010 - NOT a 1000. It is a second iteration with the same outward look. It lacks the accoustic foam of the 1000, but gains a true 120mm side fan, and ESA fan controller for Nvidia Motherboards. It looks a lot like the Cosmos 1000 case, but the original 1000 was made of steel, and this one is made of both aluminum and steel in order to save on weight. By all accounts, this case is a slight bit louder, and a decent bit cooler than the original.

Idk why they ditched the acoustic foam... that stuff made SUCH a huge difference.

Even without the acoustic foam there is virtually no room to route the cables behind the mobo tray.

Idk why they ditched the acoustic foam... that stuff made SUCH a huge difference.

They largest complaint about the cosmos 1000 was heat transfer failures. The inside of the case turned into a bit of an oven with that foam - of course depending on your hardware. The Cosmos 1010 addresses the heat issues of the Cosmos 1000

Back