B/S/T thread... Corsair 800D, XFX GTX260 55nm, SFF 9600GT, etc.

Blazestorm

Supreme [H]ardness
Contact
Email - [email protected]
Heatware - Blazestorm

Appian Graphics Quad DVI PCI Card

I bought this off here a while back, but it turns out no drivers exist for the cores that are on this card, it will only run on XP / NT and lower (I believe, I'm not 100%). Because I only have Win7 machines there was no way for me to easily test if it's working. I'm pretty sure it was a brand new card when I bought it, and it hasn't been used by me. It's detected by Windows but it can't find any suitable drivers so it says "Device could not start".

$30.00 Shipped OBO
Galaxy 9600GT Low Profile - Low Power Tigerdirect Link here
96GFF6HVDCXX

Tested it out in my SFF, turns out it didn't have enough power with the onboard 90 watt DC.But I verified it does work by running it in my main system and it ran fine. I've also used it as a backup in a LAN situation where someone's video card died so it ran for ~6 hours there. Decided I didn't really need discrete graphics for my HTPC.

UPC was cut for rebate, So I'll sell it for the same price after rebate shipped... basically it's like an instant rebate for you, and I only lose a few bucks for shipping.

Price - $60.00 Shipped OBO
Alienware / EVGA Nvidia 680i Socket 775 Motherboard

I pulled this from a friend's Alienware that he was gifted. He wanted to run an E8400 but this motherboard seemed to be tempermental. It originally had a locked Alienware BIOS but I forced the latest EVGA Bios on there. It still had issues with the E8400, but ran fine with the original E6400. I don't have enough parts to test this with, but it hasn't been touched since. Partially why it's so cheap is because It wouldn't run Wolfdale cores and might have been on it's way out. But it does come with an I/O Shield!

$30.00 Shipped
SNT 3.5" in 5.25" Mobile Rack
Newegg Link - Here

I used this with the Foxconn Barebones... let me swap out the main drive and take files off it easier.

$10.00 Shipped
SNT 2 x 2.5" in 3.5" Rack
Newegg Link - Here

I used this with 2 SSD's, worked flawlessly but the new case I bought had 2 internal 2.5" bays so I switched to that.

$18.00 Shipped
PS3 Exclusive Games

I bought these when I tried out a PS3, turns out I never play consoles much so these were leftover when I returned the PS3.

Little Big Planet - Sold

MAG, and Motorstorm

$10.00 Shipped EA, or $18.00 shipped for the last 2
1 x WD 640GB AAKS Drives

Price - $35.00 shipped OBO

All have been tested and wiped and warranties are listed below

Disk 1 - Sold
Disk 3 - Sold
Disk 4 - Sold
Logitech VX Nano Wireless Mouse
Newegg Link - Here

Awesome little mouse, the micro-connector is currently inside the mouse as are some lightly used AA's. I bought it with my netbook but that is now sold.

$30.00 Shipped OBO
ZuneHD Jam Jacket Cover + Screen Protector
Newegg Link - Here

Used this for a little bit, never used the headphone saver so I got a slimmer case.

$10.00 Shipped

SOLD
Shure SE310-A-K IEM Headphones - Shipped - Delivered
Corsair Memory Cooler - Shipped - Delivered
Foxconn RS233 - Shipped - Delivered
Corsair 800D - Shipped - Delivered
XFX GTX 260 - Shipped - Delivered
Little Big Planet - Shipped - Delivered

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm just worried about cost of shipping it (weight/distance) and it getting damaged in transit.

I might consider shipping it if the buyer wants to pay shipping (California probably won't be too bad)...

But I'd rather sell it locally.

Bump, taking offers on anything.

Sold the 800D, bump.

I know it says "shipped/delivered" that's just my way of saying it's in the hands of the buyer or it's in UPS/USPS hand's. I didn't ship it :p

Maybe... 9600GT is a specialty card, and the GTX260 has a lifetime warranty...

But like I always say, make offers and I'll compare it with how the market is.. :)

Bump... added a few things and am looking to get rid of all this before I start school again.

I'll be adding a Rocketfish (Local only, and it's pretty beatup) and an Elite 340 case... (Also local only).

And I got some Zotac 9300 boxes with accessories... if anyone bought an OEM board and wants a box.

Back